Wikimedia monthly activities meetings/2014-03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Metrics and activities meetings/2014-03-06)
|February 2014||Wikimedia Foundation monthly Metrics & Activities Meeting, March 2014||April 2014|
- When: 6 March 2014 starting at 19:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Standard Time)
- Physical location: 6th floor, Wikimedia Foundation office, San Francisco.
- IRC participation: #wikimedia-officeconnect (log can be downloaded here)
- Video recording: YouTube / Commons category)
Most updates should be done in lightning-talk form, typically 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q/A
- Top line metrics
- Report card
- Editor Trends Segmentation, analysis by Erik Zachte, presented by Erik Moeller (slides: Google Doc / Commons)
- Media Viewer Update by Fabrice Florin and Mark Holmquist: Slides (Google Doc / Commons) + Demo page
- Tablets defaulting to mobile, by Kenan (demo, no slides)
- ED search update
- For more information about WMF activities and metrics for the month of February, see the upcoming monthly report.
Photos from Wikimedia Foundation's March 2014 Metrics Meeting, shot and edited by Fabrice Florin. Dan Garry shot the photos of the Multimedia team.