Movement Strategy/Initiatives/Adaptable UX to various devices
You can read this page in your own language on the Movement Strategy Forum.
Adaptable UX to various devices
Improving the User Experience of the Wikimedia platform involves making the user experience adaptable to different devices. For example, the interface of Wikimedia projects should be mobile-friendly. This is not a one-time thing, because the interface should also adapt to upcoming trends in technology.
Adaptable UX to various devices:
- Interfaces designed intentionally for a wide range of devices so users can consume and contribute in diverse contexts.
Apply for a Movement Strategy implementation grant to create a project that advances this initiative.
If you need help in getting involved, please don't hesitate to get in touch directly with members of the Movement Strategy and Governance Team. They are here to help!
You can write to the team in any of 19 languages (listed on the team's page), by writing an email to: email@example.com
Related documents and discussions
Some of the past discussions, texts and old versions of Movement Strategy recommendations that can provide further context to this initiative:
- Diversity recommendation #1: Introducing people-centered principles within the Wikimedia movement
- Diversity recommendation #2: Reaching a self-aware and dynamic structure aimed at community diversity and health
- Diversity recommendation #3: Redesigning the platforms for more diversity of people and content experiences
- Initiative discussion on Meta (2020)
- Mobile Strategy Research (2011)