Hareket Stratejisi/Güncellemeler/19 Mayıs 2021
- We are happy to announce two weekends of Global Conversations in June.
- We want to present these Global Conversations as the official beginning of the Movement Charter work. In the previous months there have been different initiatives and discussions, and it is time to converge. For this reason, we are organizing a planning meeting to design together the Movement Charter conversations in June.
- On the weekend of June 12 and 13, we will host a Global Conversation about the Movement Charter. The main objective is to define the Charter’s scope. We want to expand the current perspectives and include underrepresented groups.
- This event will be similarly structured to the one in January focusing on the Global Council.
- We will host two 4 hour sessions covering different time zones, one on June 12, 5:00 - 9:00 UTC (local time) and one on June 13, 16:00 - 20:00 UTC (local time).
- Bu etkinliğin kayıtları 27 Mayısta başlayacaktır.
- On the weekend of June 26 and 27, we will host a bigger Global Conversations event for all prioritized initiatives. The main objective is to clarify the next steps in each of the initiatives. Let’s share interests and plans about each initiative, and let’s start discussing next implementation steps.
- We plan to repeat the concept of two 4 hour sessions for different time zones. We will fine tune the organization details based on the feedback from the June 12/13 weekend.
- Bu etkinlik için kayıtlar 15 Haziranda açılacaktır.
- On May 31, we will host a small, two-hour meeting to plan the conversations about the Movement Charter in June. The objective is to bring together the promoters of different Movement Charter ideas and agree on the immediate next steps. This meeting will take place on May 31, from 15:30 to 17:30 UTC (local time). If you would like to attend, please email us your name and your objective for this session to strategy2030wikimedia.org.
We will work again with our vendor Insightpact, which supported us already organizing and facilitating our events in November, December, and January. We are happy to be working with you before, in, around, and after these events. Information about participation support for these events will be posted in the upcoming days Feel free to contact us when in doubt, either via email or in the Telegram group.