Movement Strategy Call in Bangladesh
The Movement Strategy Call in Bangladesh is a virtual meet-up call to put 10 Movement Strategy recommendations into work and in the service of communities. Colleagues from the region are organizing a casual call for Wikip(m)edians from Bangladesh, and other enthusiasts to figure out how to implement them. We will discuss to select top priorities for implementation in 2021. Prioritization is the start of the transition to implementation.
The "Movement Strategy Call in Bangladesh" will be on Friday November 6 @ 20:00 BST/UTC 14:00 hours.
- Movement Strategy will be implemented in 2021, and as Wikip(m)edians from Bangladesh, we should have our say. We are hosting a call to discuss within our communities and voice our priorities.
- To continue our conversation since South Asia Movement Strategy Call.
- Kaarel Vaidla, Process Architect for Wikimedia Movement Strategy
- Mehrdad Pourzaki, Community Relations and Communications Specialist, Movement Strategy, Wikimedia Foundation
- Google meet: https://meet.google.com/dxo-ezyk-cbn
- The recommendations full: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Recommendations
- The initiatives: Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Transition/List of Initiatives
- Prioritization events: Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Transition/Prioritization events
- Global Events (21-22 Nov/5-6 Dec)Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2018-20/Transition/Global Conversations
- Follow Up Call Movement Strategy Follow Up Call in Bangladesh
- Second Follow Up Call Movement Strategy Second Follow Up Call in Bangladesh
Anyone and everyone are welcome to join
- Albetudu (talk) 12:54, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- ANKAN (talk) 14:11, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- S Shamima Nasrin (talk) 14:13, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Dolon Prova (talk) 14:15, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- MD Abu Siyam (talk) 14:16, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Muntashir.islam (talk) 14:44, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Sofiqul Islam (talk) 21:00, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- SubasMurmu (talk) 15:07, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Priyankasingha1811 (talk) 15:05, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Hirok Raja (talk) 15:28, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Md. Golam Mukit Khan (talk) 15:30, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Anup Sadi (talk) 15:30, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- MS Sakib «TalK» 15:31, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Anupamdutta73 (talk) 15:34, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Al Riaz Uddin (talk) 15:37, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Joy sagar Murmu (talk) 16:05, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
- Shuvendu Khan (talk)
- Krishnapada Hembram
Thank you note
Rajeeb Dutta and ZI Jony like to thank each and every participant to be in today's call, and like to request participants who haven't registered on the above list though attended the call, please do so that we can follow-up with you all with updates in the future, last but not the least like to thank our Guest of honor, Kaarel Vaidla for being with us for the entire call and for his inputs. Do get back to us with any questions or feedback. Looking forward for more such meetups, just let the conversation going...