Movement roles/Wrap up
What are we doing here?
In the last IRC meeting we agreed on three steps between now and Berlin
- Engage in the Wikimedia affiliation models and the Audit committee/Draft Accountability standards discussions on meta.
- Communicate the outcome of our work
- Indicate a path for the future
This is a working place to define what needs to be done, when it should be finished and who feels responsible for single tasks. It follows the multiply articulated wish to split up the tasks into smaller pieces.
Engage in discussions
- Just do it!
- Identify risks or raise your concerns with the new models framework
- Check the standards draft with Movement roles/accountability basics and Movement roles/accountability standards
Clean up the mess
- find multiple redirects (Alice)
- find core issues and arrange pages around them (Alice)
- build a structure of pages and connections (Alice)
- Summarize important work
- MR topics in a nutshell
- history of movement roles
- most important outcome of the work
- organize an overview with the most important links
- replace Movement roles
- create a Sitemap
- open MR mailing list respectively move discussions to open lists (all)
- inform foundation-l and internal-l about the wrap up process
- provide central discussion places
- Identify clusters of open topics to be carried forward (Talk:Movement_roles#Questions_to_resolve)
- Identify parallel discussions about movement roles topics on meta
Prepare for Wikimedia Conference
- MR meeting on Thursday
- find out who participates
- prepare a session at the chapters meeting?
- prepare a "letter"?
Create a future roadmap
- Create a future roadmap
- show what group is responsible for working on each parts
- show connections and dependencies