Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please, do really only list here if you are not luxemburgian, not born there, neither have luxemburgian ancestry. Thank you.
All those not meeting the above criteria, please go here.
- Magadan (er... only me?)
- Nelson Ricardo (how dare you, sir, call me a "Luxemburgian")
- Sesel (I might have some Luxembourgeois ancestry … not sure though)
- Dante Alighieri (oddly, one of my good friends actually IS Lux)
- Node ue
- Iasson 11:15, 10 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Vincent Ramos
- Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason , wow, there sure are alot of us...
- Rockhopper10r I was near Luxembourg once.
- Yath - Luxemburg-free for over thirty years.
- Dungodung so this means all others are Luxemburgian? Pfff
- Boivie 21:47, 27 October 2005 (UTC) (I have been to Luxemburg once, no other connection)
- Sarazyn What the deuce?
- Dinsdagskind (only a few hundreds of kilometers away, though)
- CameoAppearance Shouldn't it be non-Luxembourgian?
- Ralgis - I think I'm not familiar with that kind of hamburger
- oNaNcle unless LSD tells me more about my ancestry.
Other neglectable minorities: