The OTRS team always welcomes new volunteers to help with answering tickets. Nonetheless, to ensure the quality of service and given the confidential nature of the work, there is a selective application procedure.
The OTRS administrators are a group of highly-trusted and experienced volunteers who assess your application to join the OTRS team. When assessing an application, they familiarize themselves with your work on the Wikimedia projects to ensure that you are suitable as an addition to the OTRS team. It therefore takes some time before you receive a response regarding your application.
If you are interested in volunteering, please read OTRS/Recruiting for information about what the job entails. Feel free to join #wikimedia-otrs to ask any questions that you might have with regard to Wikimedia OTRS. Before applying, please ensure that you are:
Please review the list of queues prior to submitting your application, and apply for all of those queues where you think you'd be able to help.
If you'd like to volunteer for the info-de queue, please apply locally by following the instructions at de:Wikipedia:Support-Team#Mitarbeit im Support-Team.
|Please and also send an e-mail to volunteers-otrswikimedia.org linking to your application on this page and giving your age. Please do so each time you apply.|
- User links:
- Babel / Languages you can reply in: bn, en-3
- Your most active user talk page(s): Bengali Wikipedia talk page, Commons talk page
- Email sent?: Yes
- Queues you would like access to: info-en, permissions-commons, permissions-en, wm-bd
I'd like to help out on OTRS because I want to help to reduce the backlog, OTRS pending files in Commons. I feel that I can help. In this regard, I am familiar with the licensing requirements and have licenses reviewer right on Commons. And along with en language I would also happy to make helpful specially in .bn language related permissions, if there's any. In have uploaded several OTRS files in before. If anyone cares about trustworthiness, I am an active Sysop in bn.WP and also active on Commons. Thank you in advance. -- ~ Moheen (talk) 07:11, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support. Trusted in BN Wikipedia. --Rafaell Russell (talk) 08:16, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- You should have access to the wm-bd queue already as part of the WMBD board. In case you don't, please give him access to wm-bd as he is current member of the board of WMBD. I can also vouch for him for the permission queues. He is very enthusiastic contributor and has knowledge about copyright issues. Best, ~ Nahid Talk 08:25, 13 January 2017 (UTC)