Open Knowledge For All
This page is under construction.
Please help review and edit this page.
- ESP-WE Wikiesfera Grupo de Usuarixs
- H-GAPS H-GAPS User Group
- MK-SK Shared Knowledge
- NGA-HA Hausa Wikimedians User Group
- NGA-IG Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- RU-Don Don Wikimedians User Group
- US-NE New England Wikimedians
- WJ WikiJournal
- WK? Whose Knowledge?
Open Knowledge for All (OKFA) is a registered non-profit organization, established in 2018 in Nepal. It's mission is to promote, preserve and digitize the local contents (text, picture, audio, video, statistics, and any other open content) of various languages of Nepal. Generally, we make contents available to an open-source or public domain, partnering with local and global pioneers in the field.
OKFA is also involved in promoting Wikimedia movement, Photo-walks, Mapping, Blogging, Natural heritages and monuments in Nepal. OKFA also hosts various national and international events on information technology and culture annually to train and share knowledge with many youth and experienced users.
- Building a free knowledge based world
- Promoting Wikimedia Movement
- GLAM activities
- Education programs and conferences
- Support and build collaboration with Wikimedia User groups and communities
- Promotion of Open Source Information and Local Digital Content