PhilWiki Community/Board Meeting Minutes/2019/April 15
Jump to navigation Jump to search
April 15, 2019
- Present: Irvin Sto. Tomas (chairman), Froy Beraña (vice), Ramon Olaño Jr. (board member), Anthony Diaz (board member), Maffeth Opiana (board member)
- Absent: none
- Other attendees: Imelda Brazal
- Place: Caby's Cabana, San Francisco, Naga City
- Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Membership approval
- Outreach in Catanduanes
- Other Matters
1. Membership approval
- There is a pending membership application from Imelda Brazal and Ira Villanueva. Olaño proposed imposing membership fees to new members upon approval. Sto. Tomas suggested the amount of P1,000.00 membership fee and P500.00 annual dues. Olaño advised lowering the fees to P500.00 and P300.00, respectively. Diaz proposed to implement the collection of fees to future applicants as there was no mention of such fees in the application form. The board decided to approve the applications. The membership application form will be updated to include an agreement on the said member's fees.
2. Outreach in Catanduanes
- The schedule of the outreach is from April 21 to 25. The expected participants are the board members to discuss the medium-term plan of the organization and its upcoming activities. Sto. Tomas suggested to Beraña to request an extension of the Wiki Tutorial program which will end this month.
3. Other Matters
- a) Opiana informed the board about her Wiki Loves Earth PH grant proposal.
- b) Sto. Tomas gave updates about his participation at the 2019 Wikimedia Summit held in Berlin and Wikimedia + Education Conference 2019 held in San Sebastian, Basque Country.
Next meeting: Sometime between April 21 and 25 in Catanduanes