PhilWiki Community/Board Meeting Minutes/2020/February 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
February 1, 2020
- Present: Irvin Sto. Tomas (chair), Froy Beraña (vice), Maffeth Opiana
- Absent: Ramon Olaño Jr., Anthony Diaz (secretary)
- Other attendees (remote): none
- Place: Kape Naga, Naga City
- Time: 8:31 pm - 10:18 pm
- Mobile Learning Week representative
- On going Projects (WikiGap and Art+Feminism)
- Outreach at Naga College Foundation (NCF)
- Upcoming Projects
- Membership and Annual Dues
- Other Matters
Mobile Learning Week representative
- Irvin will represent the Mobile Learning Week in Paris on March 2-6, 2020.
- Art+Feminism (Individual Grant) of Anthony Diaz was approved by WMF that will commence in February 2020.
Outreach at NCF
- There is an invitation from Naga College Foundation (NCF) to Irvin to discuss Bikol culture but he proposed to include Bikol Wikipedia in his talk.
Initial discussion with the following:
- Participation in WikiGap in March 2020
- Participation in Wiki Loves Earth (WLE) in May 2020
- Creating a House Rules was tackled partially. This is concerning all upcoming events and projects.
Membership and Annual Dues
- Membership and annual fees will be discussed further during the board and members’ meeting (joint meeting).