PhilWiki Community/Board Meeting Minutes/2021/January 6
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minutes of the Board Meeting of January, 2021 - 07:30 pm to 08:50 pm Philippine Time
- Irvin Sto. Tomas (Chair)
- Maffeth Opiana
- Marvin Molin
- Leah Banastao
- Ian kenneth Orasa
- Froy Berana
- Maricon Opiana
Absent: Harold Frigata, Chris Frigata
Place: Samyupsal, Magsaysay, Naga City
Time: 7:30 pm to 08:50 pm Philippine Time
- 2021 Targets and Activities
- Partnership with Kintab Artist Group
- Mayors Permit, BIR, etc.
- Other matters
- Meeting started at 7:30 pm with dinner in celebration of Irvin’s birthday.
- Annual Plan 2021 targets were briefly reviewed. Collaborating with local vloggers was among the suggested activities. Collaboration with the Kintab Artists Group in organizing Pagkarahay Art Camp in the future was also discussed. Details of the proposed activity were not discussed as Harold and Chris were not present due to health-related concerns. The majority of the group decided to discuss the details of the proposed collaborations with other organizations at the next meet-up.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission released a memorandum requiring for corporations, associations and other organization to update and provide alternative contact information. Being one of the registered organizations of SEC, the board proposed and duly approved to use the email and contact number of Marvin as the official alternative contact information of the group to be filled in SEC.
- Irvin enumerated the tasks to be accomplished in securing permits and filling requirements as a legal entity at SEC, BIR and city.
- Irvin updated the group about the status of the WPWP project submitted to the grant team last 2020. The Bikol Wikipedia Quiz project is still being processed and reviewed by the grant team. Some documents are being requested to process the project. Maffeth proposed Wiki Loves Folklore as one of the activities to be implemented by the user group in 2021. Details and of the proposed activity will be discussed at the next meeting.
- Kenneth fill-out the membership book as a regular member of the group.
Meeting ended at 8:50 pm