This meta page will serve as logbook for items that belong to the PhilWiki Community. Community members will be able to use the equipment and resources for use on or during Wikimedia related projects and tasks.
Through a Rapid Grant awarded in 2019, PhilWiki Community currently has the following equipment:
- Canon EOS 77D Digital SLR Camera Kit which community members use during photo walks and for documentation of activities
- Epson L1800 A3 Photo Ink Tank Printer for printing promotional materials utilizing images such as the photographs from Wiki Loves Earth Philippines and Wiki Loves Monuments 2018
- Canon EOS M100 is also being used by the community as a back-up semi-official camera that is user-friendly and lighter in weight, therefore, more convenient to carry
- Globe Prepaid Home WiFi (2) and a PLDT Prepaid Home WiFi for editing workshops
Through the Hardware Donation Program, ShiminUfesoj is a beneficiary of a laptop.
Through donations, the community also has reference materials:
- Antabay sa Ortograpiya nin Bikol Sentral (2012) by Irvin P. Sto. Tomas
- Bikol Dictionary, Vol. I & II (2004) edited by Malcolm W. Mintz
- Bikol-English Dictionary: Diksionariong Bikol-Ingles (1986) by Malcolm W. Mintz and Jose Del Rosario Britanico
- Event Management for Tourism, Sports, Business and MICE: a Philippine Perspective' (2012) by Maria Arlene Tuazon-Disimulacion
- Mga Talinhagang Filipino-English/Filipino-English Figures of Speech (2007) by Anvil Publishing Inc. and Jovita O. Calixihan
- Technical & Business English-Filipino Wordbook (2007) by Renato Perdon
- The New Webster's Standard Dictionary with Philippines 8 Major Dialects and Special Supplements (2006)
- The New Illustrated Filipino-Filipino Dictionary with English
Through loans by community members, we also have references:
- Cultural Dictionary for Filipinos (2009) by Thelma B. Kintanar et. al.
- Daratangan Na Olay/Common Language of Bikolnon (2012) by Jerry Escoto Adrados
Request of equipment/resources usage
Summary of equipment/resources usage