|PhilWiki Community |
Philippine Wikimedia Community, Inc.
Philippine Wikimedia Community
|Legal status||non-stock non-profit corporation|
|Founding date||1 June 2015|
|Approval date||17 October 2015|
|Main office||Naga City|
|Official language(s)||Philippine languages|
|Other language(s)||Central Bikol language, Rinconada Bikol language|
|Reports||Link to reports|
|Facebook||Facebook group and Facebook page|
The Philippine Wikimedia Community, Inc., an affiliate organization established as Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group or PhilWiki Community (PH-WC), is a free, open and vibrant organization of Filipino volunteers and content editors from the Philippines and all over the world.
Ad Hoc/Interim Board
The ad hoc board of PhilWiki Community was composed of the following people:
|Irvin P. Sto. Tomas
|Steven A. Fung
|Gil L. Gregorio
|Froy P. Beraña
|Maffeth C. Opiana
|Ramon O. Olaño, Jr.
PhilWiki Community's past and current Board Members at a Board Meeting held on June 15, 2019
Eleven (11) members with guests during the awarding ceremony of Wiki Loves Earth Philippines
2021 Board of Trustees
The 2021 annual general meeting was held on the 20th day of March, from 1:47pm - 8:02 pm Philippine Time at Blackscoop Café, Naga City
with live updates in Facebook messenger. The thirteen (13) members in attendance were: Marvin Rojo Molin, Maffeth Opiana, Irvin Sto. Tomas, Ian Kenneth Orasa (proxy: Irvin), Ira Villanueva (proxy: Irvin), Joseph Ciudadano (proxy: Marvin), John Paul Collantes (proxy: Marvin), Rodel Frias (proxy: Maffeth), Steven Fung (proxy: Maffeth), Leah Banastao (proxy: Marvin), Ralff Nestor Nácor (proxy: Irvin), Maricris Gomez, and Harold Gomez. Members who did not attend the meeting were: Vanj Padilla, Ramon Olano Jr., Josefwintzent Libot, Marvin Aquino, Harry King Avenido, and Maricon Opiana. One membership is suspended.
|Name of Trustee
|Ralff Nestor S. Nacor
|Steven A. Fung
||Vice President/Vice Chairman
|Irvin P. Sto. Tomas
|Name of Member
|Ian Kenneth Orasa
||Public Information Officer
|John Paul Collantes
Through PH-WC Resolution No. 4 Amending the 2021-2022 Officers of the Corporation, Maricris F. Gomez was appointed as the new Board Chair.
Record from the first annual meeting in March 2018
Current Members of the Board of Trustees and Officers
|Maricris was first involved as a participant in WikiTutorial conducted in 2018-2019. She has since actively involved in community outreach activities. She is the first woman Board Chair and among the first three female members of the Board.
|Ralff is an administrator of Bikol Wikipedia. He currently serves as President and Membership Committee Chair (2020-2021). A licensed Chemical Engineer in the Philippines, he is currently a pilot-scale brewer in a known Filipino beer company.
|Steven is one of the founders of Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group and has been involved in the Wikimedia movement since 2007. He currently serves as Vice President and Advocacy Committee Chair. He previously served as Auditor and Overseas Chapter Representative. He represented the user group at the 2018 Wikimedia Conference held in Berlin, Germany.
|Irvin has been involved in the Wikimedia movement since 2007. He is one of the founders of Philippine Wikimedia Community User Group where he currently serves as Treasurer and GLAM Committee Chair. He used to be the President/Chair of PhilWiki Community. He is an administrator of Bikol Wiktionary and was an administrator of Bikol Wikipedia. He represented the user group at the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Wikimedia Conference held in Berlin, Germany, 2018 ESEAP Wikimedia Conference held in Bali, Indonesia, and 2018 Wikipedia+Education Conference held at San Sebastian, Basque Country in Spain.
|Leah was first involved as a participant in WikiTutorial conducted in 2018-2019. She has since actively involved in community outreach activities. She is among the first three female members of the Board.
If you are interested in taking an active role in the working group, please signify below your intention to join this group. Our group is interested to undertake projects of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
- Maffeth.opiana (talk) 02:41, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Geopoet (talk) 09:09, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- Filipinayzd (talk) 09:14, 6 July 2015 (UTC)
- Eduardo Canela, PhD. (talk) 09:14, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Ringer (talk) 08:55, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Steven*fung (talk) 13:35, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Sailesh Patnaik (Talk2Me|Contribs) 17:00, 7 July 2015 (UTC)
- Ivyoutiful (talk) 14:36, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
- Nothing7898 (talk) 11:10, 10 July 2015 (UTC)
- Rinconada (talk) 11:45, 29 July 2015 (UTC)
- Brazal.dang (talk) 07:01, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
- Katimawan2005 (talk) 15:30, 8 September 2015 (UTC)
- Elmer Nev Valenzuela (talk) 09:34, 22 January 2016 (UTC)
- Magbantay (talk) 10:34, 2 February 2016 (UTC)
- John Paul Collantes | Jp2593 (talk)13:00, 7 March 2016 (UTC)
- ~Manila's PogingJuan 15:27, 15 July 2016 (UTC)
- Korean Rail Fan (talk) 10:34, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- FroyAgta (talk) 5:57, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
- MarvinBikolano (talk) 5:57, 10 March 2017 (UTC)
- Jordz (talk) 08:29, 14 November 2017 (UTC)
- Lsj (talk) 09:57, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
- Jeth888 (talk) 12:44, 21 January 2018 (UTC)
- Shenalyn2018 (talk) 09:57, 7 March 2018 (UTC)
- ShiminUfesoj (talk) 12:36, 6 April 2018 (UTC)
- Bumbl loid (talk) 05:30, 6 May 2018 (UTC)
- Arius1998 (talk) 06:25, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
- Exec8 (talk) 01:33, 25 August 2018 (UTC)
- Tubanismo (talk) 13:29, 26 September 2018 (UTC)
- Ananth subray (talk) 14:01, 8 October 2018 (UTC)
- DearPaulPH (talk) 05:41, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
- Ukiraneis (talk) 15:07, 6 October 2019 (UTC)
- Iravillanueva (talk) 22:24, 24 October 2019 (UTC)
- MysteryMrHandsome (talk) 13:22, 7 November 2019 (UTC)
- Wakowako (talk) 07:36, 14 December 2019 (UTC)
- AugustSpiraling (talk) 02:30, 18 December 2019 (UTC)
- Julan Shirwod Nueva (User talk:jsnueva1022) 13:11 26 June 2020 (UTC)
- Kurigo (talk) 12:34, 22 January 2021 (UTC)
- Jumark27 (talk) 12:58, 9 May 2021 (UTC)
- Churihan (talk) 18:50, 21 May 2021 (UTC)
- [add yourself]
To formally join the organization, request a membership form at contact.philwikicommunitygmail.com.