Project Tiger Community Consultation/Feedback/Info-farmer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Community Consultation. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- ♣:The Community Consultation is highly informative and constructive. we've been consulted into few groups. But more or less, our group submissions are similar. In future, the next phase of tiger project results will be high.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- ♣: Four out of five. I would like to join a similar Wikidata workshop in future. Especially about "OpenRefine" and its regex usages. Ofcourse, Asaf's Mumbai training is good introduction about the OpenRefine but i need little bit extra knowledge with screencasts.
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- ♣: All good. Especially the session starting time is 10'O clock. That is more helpful. Becoz usually every workshop's night, we chat each other till late night. Getting early is difficult.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- ♣: If you give screencasts, we can remember easily and sharing to the community will be constructive ever.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- ♣: I will helpful to others, to prepare their wishlist of articles.