Project Tiger Training 2018/Feedback/Gaurav Jhammat
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello, thanks for participating in Project Tiger Training 2018. This is the feedback time.
For private feedback, send an email to titocis-india.org. For unidentified feedback, please use this form
Please share your detailed feedback below:
- Please summarize your experience in this workshop in 2-3 sentences? (How was you experience, was it helpful? Be innovative! You may write in text, or upload a video/audio etc)
- A:The event was amazing and well-organized. Sessions were very interesting. Whenever Asaf is there, everyone has a chance to grab so much information about new tools and ideas. Exchanging experience with tamil community can be said as a good initiative for future strategy.
- In a scale of 1–5 (where 1 means the lowest and 5 means the highest), would you join a similar Wikidata workshop in future? (write in details, please)
- Please explain in details what went well during the workshop?(write in details, please)
- A:Wikidata training by Asaf were need based and well organised. Wikidata tools are always very interesting to work on. Meeting Tamil community and sharing experiences from them was good idea. Tamil community is richer in terms of quantitative and qualitative approach than Punjabi community. Such types of events play the role of a bridge between the emerging communities. CIS, Ravi and played their advisory role perfectly.
- Please explain in details what would you have liked to be different?(how could we improve the workshop, write in details, please)
- A:More introductory and discussion talks can be organised.
- How do you plan to use and share your learning in near future?
- A:I will use wikidata query to find data.