The result of the following proposal for closing a WMF project is to KEEP the project. Please, do not modify this page.
The following discussion is closed: Speedy closed per blatant sabotage with sockpuppets. See comments below
I propose the Acehnese Wikipedia be closed due to:
- No more Acehnese speaker
- No more admin from Acehnese speaker
- No more significant activity
Support. -- Jiyuukaminari 05:02, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Support. -- Keuramat 05:09, 15 August 2010 (UTC) Support. -- Lam Tamot 05:17, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Indented sockpuppets !votes.
- Support. -- Fadli Idris 09:48, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Support. -- Abi Azkia 10:33, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose Has content... and just like last time (July 26): just because some people want to quit (and they certainly may) doesn't mean the whole thing will be nuked. Seb az86556 11:03, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose & close. This is bordering vandalism I'm afraid. If you all want to quit, just do it without wasting our time in nonsenses like this. --dferg ☎ talk 11:13, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose and close. This is just really a continuation of the previous request which is relates to the Muhammad images issue. No evidence has been presented to support the rationale given for proposing the project is closed. Dferg is right to suggest this is bordering on vandalism. Those who wish to protest about images of Muhammad should simply quit the project and not further disrupt the WMF by making proposals like this. Adambro 11:48, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose. While no Wikipedia is sustainable without a community of active contributors, we mustn't rush to close the Acehnese Wikipedia at the first sign of trouble. A way forward should be sought. —David Levy 11:51, 15 August 2010 (UTC)