The result was close.--Cometstyles 03:15, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
I propose to close this discussion within 5 days from now, if there are no objections.--Cometstyles 09:39, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
The only activity on the Kernewek wikiquote is the index.php spambot. Ahoerstemeier 11:11, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
- ProMF-Warburg(de) 15:32, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support There won't be a tear from the community when this spambotparadise wikiquote shall be deleted. --Ooswesthoesbes 15:36, 16 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support Since Neo-Cornish is a constructed language with a small number of followers, the body of available quotes is probably very limited and not sufficient to populate a Wikiquote. --Johannes Rohr 08:02, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
- — Pill (talk) 09:44, 26 July 2007 (UTC)
- Seems to have no interest & no content. Cbrown1023 talk 21:11, 31 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support no content (q:kw:Special:Allpages) and no useful activity (q:kw:Special:Recentchanges) --A. B. (talk) 14:52, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- Support no content and no activity. --Jorunn 22:05, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
1 - oppose deletion, the Cornish language is growing!
Speaking as the administrator of kw Wikipedia, I had no idea this project existed. I'll thank Johannes Rohr not to spread false slander against the Cornish language, which is an ancient and natural tongue spoken in Cornwall for many centuries and considered by Cornish folk today as an important part of their heritage. What's more, it now has a stable body of revivalist users (along with a half-dozen native speakers or so). However, since none of them seems interested in a Cornish Wikiquote, we can close the project with no harm done. kw:User:QuartierLatin1968 14:44, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
It would have helped somewhat if this has actually been advertised. Johannes Rohr is misinformed. There is no more reason why Cornish quotes (from when he would consider it a living language) can be put here. Another great mugging from wikipedia...