- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
This is a proposal for closing and/or deleting a wiki hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation. It is subject to the current closing projects policy.
The proposal is rejected and the project will be kept open.
- Explanation by the closing Langcom member: The project is inactive (like many others), but there seem to be no additional problems. The pages that exist have some volume. Also we should take into consideration that a Wikisource does not need so much maintenance/changes on existing pages once they're good. Of course, having active users would be better, but it should be prefered to keep a wiki open. --MF-W 03:32, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
- Type: 1 (routine proposal)
- Proposed outcome: closure
- Proposed action regarding the content: transfer content to Oldwikisource
- Notice on the project: 
- Informed Group(s): (Which chapters, wiki projects, and other community groups have been informed, if any.)
No content, no activity and some spam Also see the furst proposal  here. TheChampionMan1234talken-wiki 10:40, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
- There's no spam: the page you've linked was only a copyright violation. There is, indeed, very little content and I don't think any new content will be added, which is why the lack of activity is a problem. I agree with TheChampionMan1234 that this wiki is better off closed. Mathonius (talk) 03:18, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
- oppose -- Why closing it if there is no spam? It should rather be kept open for editing. And no, I think it has some kind of content in Min Nan (some of them are quite long pages, presuming they are full texts/chapters), there are not many pages, but I think there are enough to keep the wiki open for editing. Jagwar grrr... 23:27, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- strongly oppose. that is the normal project.--Gubin (talk) 08:01, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.