The following request for comments
is closed. The temporary sysop-rights of the subject of the RfC had already expired. Winged Blades of Godric (talk) 15:26, 14 May 2019 (UTC)
Abusive user on Chinese Wikiquote
q:zh:维基语录:申请成为管理员/Wong128hk/4 is becoming a "battlefield" because:
- The candidate to extend temporary adminship, global user:Wong128hk, is too narrow-minded to consider any opposition, by talking back too harshly while power-hungry.
- The harsh words even include seeking to remove my adminship during the sensitive time, that I would consider it just to usurp for retaliation.
- I have advised him to to more considerate of others by reconsidering his tone, but he keeps excessive aggression without acknowledging my polite effort to resolve disputes, just seeking to win over argument without civility, likely in violation of wmf:Terms_of_Use/en#4._Refraining_from_Certain_Activities about "Harassing and Abusing Others".
His attitude must be stopped. Otherwise, should any other candidates for adminship be allowed similar attitude elsewhere. Chinese Wikiquote has too few administrators to efficient avoid the conflict of interest, so I must bring the issue here. In case Wong128hk keeps disruptive attitude, having any disinterested party in intervene would be better. I will gather the relevant incidents later. Thanks.--Jusjih (talk) 07:46, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- "OK, talking about biting others on Wiki, how can I "beat" you? Jusjih is a user that really into promoting the abolishment of b'rat of small wiki. You may see there is a lot of RFC raised by him on meta.wiki regarding this aspect. It is totally not a problem to promote a point of view about improving wiki in a proper way. However, Jusjih was forcing others to follow his suggestions. Wjcd who was a b'crat and admin on zh.wikt revealed that Jusjih forced him to resign from b'rat on his userpage. In such a conversation, Jusjih listed out several reasons so that Wjcd should resign from b'crat. Those reasons are arguable, including there is not much bot on wikt. However, I need to raise out a request on village pump of wikt and meta to handle a list of bot which is inactive for several years at June of this year. Apart from those arguable reasons, he also said "我勉強任用你，就請你更應飲水思源。" (you should pay the gratitude to me because I have gave you a chance reluctantly.) to a user who actively contribute to wikt for a very long time. No doubt that, it is an insult. It seems that he was doing nothing on wikt after he have given him the sysop flag. But it is not the truth. Even opposing the proposal on the resignation of all b'crat on zh.wikt can be the reason for Jusjih to urge Wjcd to resign. (Point no. 7 of such message) How disgusting. Eventually, Wjcd cannot withstand about it and he decided to resign and leave zh.wikt ever after. Jusjih didn't stop there. Jusjih proposed to delete Wcjd's userpage because he think that it is an "overly criticism to him". Wjcd does consider that it is a 恐嚇 (threatening) and is obnoxious.  Finally, such comments were hidden up because of the mentioned AFD. Although Wjcd stated that it is an email, it is not. Please also see the log of deletion of Wjcd's userpage. Jusjih was there to hind these up. Awful. Far before Jusjih raised out the AFD, Jusjih has deleted the revisions containing the criticism to Jusjih. There is obviously a conflict of interest. It is a norm of the global community requiring sysop not using the admin tools with conflict of interest. After the long discussion at the AFD, Jusjih is the only user think that it is a problem to criticize an Admin on Userpage with the evidences listed. There's no community consensus to support his idea of giving up all b'crat on Chinese small wikis. But he forces others to follow his idea. The next target was me. I was the b'crat of zh.wikibooks. He sent me a lot of email to urge me to resign from b'crat in the way of carrot and stick.  For example, opposing others with some minor problems.  I think that it is a harassment. Such a man told us who may bite the newbies. How ridiculous!" from zh:q:Wikiquote:申请成为管理员/Wong128hk/3. This is what Jusjih have done at zh.wiktionary.
- It is normal to seek desysop for such a user. He never admit what he have done is wrong. For revenge, he keeps opposing my application for temporary sysop flag with dubious reasons. Power-hungry? Please check with my records; I patrol the wikis which I have applied to be the sysop every day. While other permanent sysop, only come to the wiki once or twice a month. If anyone interested, the email copy from Jusjih which is the evidence of harassing and threatening me can be given. I just find myself losing temper with this guy. I should stop the conversation with him until any intervention offered.
- Intervention and any efforts to try to solve the dispute are appreciated. --J.Wong 08:29, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- In this time of application, he used the term of "篡位" (usurp the throne) to reply my claims on considering filing a request for desysop. I do not even know what he is thinking about now... --J.Wong 09:16, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- Only because your attitude would not consider settlement would tempt me to think of your intent about any request for desysop while requesting your renewed adminship like to usurp. See also the relevant history below. Supporting anyone engaging in libel does not deserve adminship.--Jusjih (talk) 00:32, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
Considering how Wong128hk has acted, I hereby describes relevant history:
- On 2010-08-24, Chinese Wikibooks needed at least 6 votes to become an administrator. A bureaucrat (Shizhao only at that time) could extend the vote, but Wong128hk who was no bureaucrat at that time prematurely closed my request for adminship as failed, too early, without publicly asking Shizhao first. He exceeded his role as a non-bureaucrat administrator at that time. 
- On 2011-02-12, Shizhao added Wong128hk as a bureaucrat on Chinese Wikibooks shortly after my support that would provisionally forgive his early error.
- On 2012-08-07, I added Wjcd as a bureaucrat on Chinese Wiktionary with a note about possible end of bureaucrat on small wikis. He acknowledged it.
- On 2015-04-21, I have tried to have Wjcd remain an administrator, but unsuccessfully and regretfully, Wjcd left Wikimedia.
- From 2015-08 to 2015-12, sometimes heated debates surrounded wikt:zh:User:Wjcd that would turn out to contain defaming libel and attack. This should have been considered violating Right to vanish and w:zh:Wikipedia:用戶頁#我的用户页上不可以放什么内容？ citing Jimbo Wales saying that "libelling people on userpages is a bad idea, and in fact, using userpages to attack people or campaign for or against anything or anyone is a bad idea."
- On 2015-08-20, disinterested administrators Shibo77 and Gzdavidwong were temporarily active, but they did not close the case for more than a month. Too few active administrators would make avoiding conflict of interest difficult, and only because of it would I try a way, just to get wheel war from Wong128hk on 2015-10-07 with excessively impolite reply but not timely notice to me, thus trying to win over argument without sincerity to resolve the dispute. Shibo77 once again proposed a compromise on that day.
- On 2015-11-01, Wong128hk publicly asked me to give up on the argument in contempt of Shibo77's proposal on 2015-10-07. Has Wong128hk ever asked Wjcd to come back?
- On 2015-12-03, Shibo77 finally closed the debate with his compromise.
- On 2015-12-29, Wong128hk speedily deleted b:zh:3P1C's_Mahjong_Site. On 2016-05-03, I appealed speedy deletion of 3P1C's_Mahjong_Site to avoid wheel war. He answered on 2015-05-22, so I restored it on 2016-05-24. 
- On 2017-03-03, Wong128hk nominated a page to delete as original research on Chinese Wikiquote, only to delete on 2017-03-09 in just six days, being too fast.
- On 2017-10-04, I would like to oppose Wong128hk seeking adminship on Chinese Wikiquote just to remind him to be more careful when deleting pages on Chinese Wikibooks after some other users already supported him, but since 2017-10-05, Wong128hk would talk back too harshly. Then from 2017-10-09 to 2017-10-17, Wong128hk would also talk too harshly here at SRP  by treating it as Administrators' noticeboard.
- In 2018-01, I would politely ask Wong128hk at q:zh:维基语录:申请成为管理员/Wong128hk/4 why talk so harshly before, only to get even harsher back talks.
@Wong128hk:: After all, please read w:Miller v. Davis#Contempt_of_court that would involve United States District Judge David L. Bunning first ordering county clerk Kim Davis to issue marriage license on 2015-08-12, then the same Judge Bunning did not have to avoid the conflict of interest to jail her on 2015-09-03 for contempt of court as his legal authority could be appealed, but not in your style of impolite argument. Wikimedia is hosted in the USA, so please respect American laws and custom to use this site. I acknowledge your potential value to Wikimedia, but please learn how to talk more politely. Meanwhile, how many stewards have left upon criticism during annual confirmation? If your candidacy for adminship cannot tolerate others' comments, please defer such a request. Now how about trying settlement?--Jusjih (talk) 17:44, 22 January 2018 (UTC)
- As mentioned, I refuse the conversation with this guy, until any intervention offered and someone told him how disgusting is for what he had done. And please stop act like my coach for how to be a good sysop. If the criticism is reasonable, I shall bear in mind and do better next time. But sorry, you are not. What you done is for revenge and promoting you own point of view only. Ok, please stop the harrasment. --J.Wong 01:26, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
- I think neither jusjih nor jwong are doing anything wrong, looks like 1/2 problems are about @Shizhao:. --184.108.40.206 23:52, 21 April 2018 (UTC)
- @220.127.116.11: Eh that's a tricky question, problems about Shizhao are one of questions of Wikimedia that you can't easier find the answers, kindly your ping here doesn't seem useful, as I can't believe that that user can join here. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 14:15, 23 April 2018 (UTC)
- You say that the user is violating the ToU? I Support. Owen912 (talk) 13:23, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Wong128hk's temporary adminship has expired already. I don't see how else this RFC can proceed. --Rschen7754 05:48, 9 May 2019 (UTC)