The following request for comments
is closed. The request was eventually archived as inactive.
This user has been reverting my edits where he allows other users to add POV and other absurd things.
- For example he adds "Khojaly massacre" to ASALA a Armenian terrorist organization who assassinated Turkish diplomats it has nothing to do with Azeris themselves or the Nagorno-Karabakh War and he gives no explanation. 
- The az:Xocalı soyqırımı page the title is Khojaly Genocide instead of Khojaly Massacre like every other wikipedia interwikis.
- He removes informative links I add because they have Armenian mention. Where again he gives no explanation. 
English userpage POV
This is information gathered from his English page to support his POV, and why he should not be a sysop on the Azeri Wikipedia.
- He adds alleged details of a massacre:  like "dared to film the brutal killings" or "ruthlessly slaughtered" with no evidence or references to support his claim.
- Removes Armenian geo-stub: , , , .
- Removes Armenian script from page,  which was historically a Armenian region.
- en:West Azarbaijan Province - Edit wars and breaks 3RR in one day. , , , , , , 
Nationalist disgusting content
Here he adds a link to a fan site made by Azeris who thank a Azeri fellow for killing a Armenian student in training while sleeping he was hit in the face multiply times with a axe and murdered that way. And he adds a site that hypocrites made: 
They even have links for the 'Khojaly Genocide' on there country page! 
- On his English wikipedia userpage he strongly supports a "Turk Genocide" page, which has never been heard of except by Turkish nationalists who claim nonsense. 
For evidence for his bias and POV editing on English and Azeri wikipedias I propose him being unsysoped on Azeri wikipedia since he is disruptive and obviously is bias so he does not help the wikipedia by being an admin.