Requests for comment/Chinese Wikipedia Administrators and Bureaucrats massive abuse/We need your help
By we, i mean all the Chinese wikipedia users.
It has been over a month since my RFC "Chinese Wikipedia Administrators and Bureaucrats massive abuse ", and I have not got any useful comments. Today I just found out that there are only 2 Meta-Wiki administrators speak Chinese language, they are User:Jusjih and User:Shizhao, and Shizhao is the person I would like his administrator removed in Chinese Wikipedia.
So far about my RFC, Jusjih said some articles should be reviewed, but that is it, nothing happened in Chinese Wikipedia, no review for my articles. Shizhao said nothing and it has been a month.
- What is your opinion about articles like en:List_of_Finns, en:List of Swedish people, Should "Lists of people by nationality " articles be deleted? Why?
- What is your opinion about my proposal?
- What is your opinion about "administrator and bureaucrat delete articles just because he does not like it, and left insult comments on user's talkpage"?
I would like Meta-Wiki Stewards @Ajraddatz, علاء, Bsadowski1, Defender, and DerHexer: @Green Giant, HakanIST, Hoo man, Jyothis, and Linedwell: @MarcoAurelio, Mardetanha, Masti, Matanya, and Matiia: @MBisanz, Melos, Mentifisto, MF-Warburg, and NahidSultan: @Pmlineditor, QuiteUnusual, RadiX, -revi, and Ruslik0: @Rxy, Shanmugamp7, Sjoerddebruin, Stryn, and Tegel: @Teles, Trijnstel, and Vituzzu: and Ombudsmen @Billinghurst, Dyolf77, Elmacenderesi, Góngora, and Jamie Tubers: @Krd, Pajz, Saileshpat, and Teles: as judge to see if Jusjih and Shizhao answer my questions, how Jusjih and Shizhao answer my questions.
- Note: Noting that I am now aware of this subpage, and have watchlisted it. Please ping me for any specific requests or questions - TNT❤ 16:28, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- Have you ever read WM:NOT? "Meta is not an appeals court. If a community decides something, don't come here to try to get the decision overruled." — regards, Revi 05:43, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
It has been a week I got nothing from User:Jusjih and User:Shizhao. Two of them speak chinese language, but they don't deal with chinese wikipedia Requests for comments, so what is the point of having two of them as meta administrators? I therefore propose to remove the meta administrators of two of them.--Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 02:50, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
You are asking them to risk their life for good. It is illegal by law if they do actively in the role of administrator, but do not remove anything against their authority. let's say wikipedia can consider limit all (non-democracy origin) as admin, or have an official guidelines on authority based censorship request. --[anon, IP:18.104.22.168]