The following request for comments
is closed. part of parent discussion, subsequently closed
By we, i mean all the Chinese wikipedia users.
It has been over a month since my RFC "Chinese Wikipedia Administrators and Bureaucrats massive abuse ", and I have not got any useful comments.
Today I just found out that there are only 2 Meta-Wiki administrators speak Chinese language, they are User:Jusjih and User:Shizhao, and Shizhao is the person I would like his administrator removed in Chinese Wikipedia.
So far about my RFC, Jusjih said some articles should be reviewed, but that is it, nothing happened in Chinese Wikipedia, no review for my articles. Shizhao said nothing and it has been a month.
As above, I would like to invite @Jusjih: and @Shizhao: to answer some questions.
- What is your opinion about my proposal?
- What is your opinion about "administrator and bureaucrat delete articles just because he does not like it, and left insult comments on user's talkpage"?
I would like Meta-Wiki Stewards @Ajraddatz, علاء, Bsadowski1, Defender, and DerHexer: @Green Giant, HakanIST, Hoo man, Jyothis, and Linedwell: @MarcoAurelio, Mardetanha, Masti, Matanya, and Matiia: @MBisanz, Melos, Mentifisto, MF-Warburg, and NahidSultan: @Pmlineditor, QuiteUnusual, RadiX, -revi, and Ruslik0: @Rxy, Shanmugamp7, Sjoerddebruin, Stryn, and Tegel: @Teles, Trijnstel, and Vituzzu: and Ombudsmen @Billinghurst, Dyolf77, Elmacenderesi, Góngora, and Jamie Tubers: @Krd, Pajz, Saileshpat, and Teles: as judge to see if Jusjih and Shizhao answer my questions, how Jusjih and Shizhao answer my questions.
If I am right, then the system in Chinese Wikipedia is broken, and we need your help to fix it.--Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 16:11, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- Note: Noting that I am now aware of this subpage, and have watchlisted it. Please ping me for any specific requests or questions - TNT❤ 16:28, 23 June 2018 (UTC)
- Have you ever read WM:NOT? "Meta is not an appeals court. If a community decides something, don't come here to try to get the decision overruled." — regards, Revi 05:43, 7 July 2018 (UTC)
Viewing history, there is an IP user changed my post.--Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 02:27, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
It has been a week I got nothing from User:Jusjih and User:Shizhao. Two of them speak chinese language, but they don't deal with chinese wikipedia Requests for comments, so what is the point of having two of them as meta administrators? I therefore propose to remove the meta administrators of two of them.--Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 02:50, 1 July 2018 (UTC)
You are asking them to risk their life for good. It is illegal by law if they do actively in the role of administrator, but do not remove anything against their authority. let's say wikipedia can consider limit all (non-democracy origin) as admin, or have an official guidelines on authority based censorship request. --[anon, IP:22.214.171.124]
- Your original IP address 126.96.36.199 is from Hongkong, then you change it to an US IP address,, Why?--Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 10:03, 5 July 2018 (UTC)
Do I even got a chance? I have send more than 50 emails to all 13 Chinese Bureaucrats, got no useful help; I sent emails to email@example.com, got no useful help; I post at meta wiki, so far got almost no useful help. Now I got a final waring about to block me. You all @Ajraddatz, Amire80, Anthere, Az1568, and Base@Beetstra, Billinghurst, Bsadowski1, Courcelles, and Danny B.@Defender, DerHexer, Dschwen, EpochFail, and Herbythyme
@Hoo man, Jusjih, Kaganer, Kaldari, and Lustiger seth
@MarcoAurelio, Matiia, MF-Warburg, MusikAnimal, and Mxn
@MZMcBride, NahidSultan, Pharos, RadiX, and -revi
@Shanmugamp7, Shizhao, Snowolf, Steinsplitter, and StevenJ81
@Stryn, Syum90, Tegel, Teles, and Theo10011
@There'sNoTime, Trijnstel, Vituzzu, Vogone, and Xaosflux are experienced Wikipedia editers, I believe one of your goals is to protect Wikipedia, all Wikipedia include Chinese Wikipedia. If what happened to me is real, then for the good of Wikipedia, I deserve an answer to this question:
I would love to have a right and decent way to work this out, is there a right place or right people to slove what happened to me? --Jasonnn~zhwiki (talk) 14:42, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- As @-revi said, Meta is not an appeals court. If you think there is a legal or safety issue involved, you can contact the appropriate WMF staff department (Legal or Trust and Safety). And when -revi tells you that this is beyond stewards' responsibility, you can be sure it is beyond the purview of Meta administrators. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:17, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- See also User talk:Jasonnn~zhwiki#Blocked. — regards, Revi 15:36, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- Comment About "Lists of people by nationality" - IMHO, these manually compiled list may be useful as service page in the "Wikipedia:" namespace (for collect red links). In main namespace these lists are undesirable, because they duplicate categories that will always be more complete. In addition, these lists always cause a lot of conflicts, so if administrators on behalf of the community decided to remove these lists from the main space, then they have the right to do it. At the same time, any users has the right to create such lists, if they need it. Just need to create an internal "wiki-project" in the Wikipedia space, and ask administrators to recover these pages into subpages of this project. This is true wiki way. --Kaganer (talk) 17:19, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- @Jasonnn~zhwiki: Your proposal is irrelevant to the cause of the conflict. See above. --Kaganer (talk) 17:26, 14 August 2018 (UTC)