The following request for comments
is closed. closing as invalid; global locks are imposed by stewards at SRG, the only community discussion process is for Global bans
Fauzty is the user of cross-wiki abuse, indefinite in zh.wiki and en.wiki, cross-wiki vandalism,personal attacks and disruptive editing only, this user continue cross-wiki vandalism,personal attacks and disruptive editing only after have been blocked indefinitely from editing in zh.wiki,, but this user active 10 years ago,so I request in there and hope there can do the decide.--MCC214#aut viam inveniam aut faciam 10:28, 9 January 2019 (UTC)
- Sincerely I suggest that you have someone who is native in Chinese to review your English. --220.127.116.11 15:19, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- There are only said global block of Fauzty,if you don't have any opinion,you may leave.--MCC214#aut viam inveniam aut faciam 16:39, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- My opinion is that you have to make your statement clear, and I strongly recommend everyone to think carefully on MCC214's requests. --18.104.22.168 04:53, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
Are there reasons to request a global lock
Per Global lock
The following is a list of common reasons for global locks. As a general rule, global locks happen almost always in clear-cut situations. There is no community-approved policy governing global locks, but this list represents de facto practice.
- Accounts that have been used only for vandalism or abuse on multiple wikis and are actively vandalizing now or obviously are otherwise being disruptive on multiple wikis are candidates for a global lock. Please include links to block histories or other evidence of abuse on other projects, and indicate where the account is still active. CommentAccount vandalize multiple wikis but seems inactive now.
- Accounts whose names are offensive or abusive are also eligible for locking, and may be hidden from logs as well. Not done
- Accounts that have violated other principles which are grounds for indefinite blocks on multiple individual wikis, such as making repeated legal threats, publishing child pornography, or posting private personal information about others which may endanger them. Not done
- Accounts that have been created to evade a community or foundation global-ban. Not done
- Accounts that are suspected to have been compromised, as a temporary measure to maintain account security until the owner is contacted. Not done
- Accounts whose only intent is to spam on Wikimedia wikis. Comment. Wikis? 2 wikis seems affected now. Spam?
- More information needed at the moment.--Cohaf (talk) 16:50, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- @Cohaf: Just to remind you that "not done" is not the best way to indicate a condition not met; "not done" is usually to indicate that an action is not carried out for some reason: Actions can be "not done", conditions cannot. --22.214.171.124 05:05, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- Reply: You are Inufuusen? Based on global (especially zhwiki) contributions, you are very likely to be them. Please use back your account as a personal favor from me, IP editing is not good for you. And as I always mention at zhwiki, please use the "Show Preview" button, it will ease our job as patrollers (we patrol every edit here) as well as prevent the so many edit conflicts we have before. Haha. Customary welcomes aside, I am indicating not done as per the account did not do those things which implies the conditions are not met. I hope this clarifies. --Cohaf (talk) 05:11, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- Inufuusen used to be my account. Sorry but I have ABANDONED it because I don't think Chinese Wikipedia community is good enough to work with. --126.96.36.199 10:19, 11 January 2019 (UTC)
- Requesting global ban instead? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 10:34, 27 January 2019 (UTC)
- Liuxinyu970226,yes.--MCC214#ex umbra in solem 07:07, 29 January 2019 (UTC)
- Comment (as closing administrator) RfC is invalid
— billinghurst sDrewth 07:56, 29 January 2019 (UTC)