The following request for comments is closed. no consensus to take the proposed actions, stewards have no loss of confidence in the global sysop mentioned. — billinghurst sDrewth 23:34, 30 September 2014 (UTC)
I had editing on Fiji Hindi wikipedia under the consent of Fiji Hindi wikipedia's administrator . However, user:MoiraMoira blocked me and deleted articles. On Dutch wikipedia, MoiraMoira was also pointed out block against discussion  . I think that MoiraMoira is using global sysop's rights and administrator rights based on his/her personal opinion, ignore discussion and administrator of each wikipedia. Please unblock me and undelete articles. --Japan Football (talk) 11:24, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Note : Japan Football has been creating articles on multiple wikis with an template in English and little or no text in the respective language. Global lock has been requested because of his behaviour (1, 2 ) and he/she has been Using multiple sock puppet accounts (Unlock Request 1, unlock request 2). --Shanmugamp7 (talk) 12:11, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- About unlock Request 1, I did not know that Japan Football was global blocked because Japan Football was global blocked against results of discussion. I thought it was a computer error when I could not login as Japan Football. So I created new account; FootballLibrary. The largest cause is the block that against the results of discussion, not me. I do not use a sock puppet accounts now.
- About unlock request 2, I have already unblocked on cawiki. --Japan Football (talk) 14:41, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- @Japan Football: Do you think an article with an template in English and title text is useful (example, deleted contributions on war wiki) . You have been creating hundreds of this kind of articles on many small wikis where there is no active community to monitor your contributions. Articles like these can be considered as out of scope (Not written in the project language) for the projects and can be deleted by a GS. As  stated here your contributions are not much valuable for the hif.wikipedia. You have been creating useless, not notable articles and you have been asked to stop that if my understanding is correct. You have been blocked on
8 9 wikis for your abuse. If you continue to create these kind of articles on small wikis I would suggest a global lock on your account --Shanmugamp7 (talk) 12:11, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- Currently, I'm writing a sentence in Fiji Hindi language when I create articles. Template has already been translated like this.
- Waray-Waray wikipedia (war wiki) is small wikipedia? It is no. According to List of Wikipedias, Waray-Waray wikipedia is a 10th wikipedia. Cebuano (12th) and Vietnamese (13th) wikipedia that I recently created articles are not small wikipedias too.
- On Waray-Waray wikipedia, I'm writing a sentence and created template in Waray-Waray language. On Cebuano and Vietnamese wikipedia I'm writing a sentence and created template in each languages.
- On Fiji Hindi wikipedia, your understanding is not correct. I have not been asked to stop. As  stated here, he/she said that "Can you please only create pages for those footballers who are internationally significant." So, After that, I follow that opinion and created articles only international players. For example, in Vietnamese wikipedia, I have followed the opinion of other users too. (vi:Thảo luận Thành viên:Japan Football). --Japan Football (talk) 14:12, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- //Currently, I'm writing a sentence in Fiji Hindi language when I create articles.// What is that sentence Japan Football? _____ is the south Korean foot ball player. Do you think it has any encyclopedic value in that. Have you discussed with community and had any community approval for creating such mass single line articles? (these doesn't have that one line also).
- War wikipedia has only two admins and very less number active editors. In this context i said there is no active community to monitor your contributions.
- I would be glad if you are following the community guidelines but i dont think you are following it every where. What is the point of creating 100's of single line stubs without knowing that language itself?. Could you please stop this and get local community approval prior creating one line stubs or request local community to create those articles?--Shanmugamp7 (talk) 14:42, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- There is no active community. But, I have followed the opinion of the administrator who was supported by the community (hif:Wikipedia:Administrators/candidates). I think that I'm getting an understanding of the community indirectly. --Japan Football (talk) 15:16, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- There is no point at all placing stubs often in another language or partly or without sources and all without any article content. You have been warned several times to stop this to no avail, also on hif wikipedia. After 3 articles I gave up on you again. On hif-wiki two years ago all your articles already were mass removed by Girmitya - I now am seeing you simply recreated them when I remove them again. So no consensus at all, the contrary is true. Currently I and others are cleaning the mess you left on many small wikiversions using the proper global sysop guidelines in correct deletion reasons we have been given. It has to stop. The person above is no active sysop by the way anymore and also asked you the adhere two years ago (!) when he was still around. You chose not to. MoiraMoira (talk) 15:19, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- It is a lot that is so awfully wrong - like your socks active on hif-wiki adding english languaged stubs - Footballer and NFT stats.... And Footballer who stored english templates on ee-wiki. I hope your account will be locked again soon. You used so many socks on your home wiki in Japan that you have been banned there. I strongly suggest you clean up your act first, go to arbitration there to have your main account unblocked, take a coach, stop your cross wiki pollution and stick to the version whose language you understand. @to any steward reading this: PLEASE relock the account since there is only problems crosswiki and we can not keep up cleaning out the mess that keeps being created despite his promise to stop. MoiraMoira (talk) 15:33, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- @to all stewards: it took 3 global sysops (wiki13, JurgenNL and myself) days to clean out all the mess he created with wrong languaged often unsourced and contentless stubs he placed on three small wikiversions (war, hif and ceb). We also discovered that on two versions a former local sysop and another colleague already had mass removed his "trash" two years ago. He simply had replaced all over again... This has to stop. Hope a steward can globally reblock since his promise was void. MoiraMoira (talk) 06:17, 23 April 2014 (UTC)