Requests for comment/Steward rights abuse and threats by User:Rxy on the Japanese Wikipedia
This user is not worth the steward. Not suitable.
Over the past month, this steward has abused his/her rights and threatening other users with inappropriate reporting to the T&S.
- He/she recommended resignation to other sysop/bureaucrat for no reason. That sysop accepted this. But, the recommendation was inappropriate and he opened a RFC his/herself.
- He/she resigned his sysop/oversight rights and reapplied to RFA, as he received many comments that this recommendation was inappropriate, in this RFC.
- On this RFA, he/she said below to the user who voted oppose and gave negative comments.
- This comment led to many oppose because other users pointed out that that was blackmail. I also thought that was blackmail. I was very scared.
- The user with steward right has implied abuse of rights.
- This RFA ended on 13/27/0.
- In the RFB(Request for bureaucrat) of one globalsysop, he/she voted for support. However, he/she made a very negative comment. Like the opposite reason.
- Other user have pointed this out on the talk as inappropriate. He/she replied to this point:
(Japanese)T&S に通報します。/(English) I will report you to T&S.
- After that, he/she explained the reason as follows.
- He/she reported to T&S without answering any point. Improper use of T&S. This is a very personal use.
In these inappropriate remarks and actions, the Japanese Wikipedia has a discussion request for block(RFB)
- As on other sites, he/she said:
I'm posting this logout because rxy is scared. All opposition to him/her could be reported to T&S and subject to global sanctions. Also may be locked due to the abuse of his/her right. Since he/she is a checkuser of the loginwiki, he/she can see the personal information of me and other objectors. He/she was also said be able to see them at logstash, on an external site, Twitter (his/her tweet).
From the above, I think rxy is not suitable as a steward. Please comment from various perspectives. Although it is not the time for confirmation, I think we need to remove his/her steward flag as soon as possible. --184.108.40.206 00:19, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
Statement by 220.127.116.11
- Why on earth would rxy be banned as a Wikimedia steward. He is (1) a vandalism fighter (2) always blocks ISECHIKA socks. I strongly Oppose, without a doubt. 18.104.22.168 00:31, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- I think this unrelated to his many services. He had also worked as an administrator, oversight, checkuser, and bureaucrat on Japanese Wikipedia. But, these things have made his support for adminship almost gone. On the contrary, many people want to his block. At the moment, his RFB (request for block) has 19 support. This means that two-thirds want the block. --22.214.171.124 02:37, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
Comment The review process for stewards takes place annually in alignment with the election of new stewards. This process of anonymous comment by IP addresses is poisonous and should cease, especially those specious claims of abuse of checkuser rights at loginwiki. Processes and roles at jaWP are separate from their duties as a steward. Claims of abuse of use of stewards tools can be referred to Trust and Safety, Ombudsman Commission or discussed with Stewards, as they are the only group who can either review and act depending on the breaches claimed. — billinghurst sDrewth 21:47, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
rxy has lost all rights on Japanese Wikipedia. Also, he was banned from Japanese Wikipedia for half a year. He did a great deal of harm to Wikimedia projects, including Japanese Wikipedia. The riot he caused with steward right in Japanese Wikipedia destroyed the community that was working to compile the encyclopedia. Other stewards should immediately remove his steward right. He is very harmful to the development of Wikimedia projects. --126.96.36.199 22:39, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
@-revi, BRPever, Sotiale, Masti, Ruslik0, Bsadowski1, Green Giant, Jon Kolbert, Krd, MarcoAurelio, Martin Urbanec, RadiX, Tks4Fish, علاء, Tegel, Wim b, Stryn, Sakretsu, Base, and Hoo man: Consider removing his steward right without Confirmations. --188.8.131.52 22:39, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
Statement by Another Wiki User the 2nd
@Ruslik0: I recommend to remove steward rights immediately, and a global lock if this continues.
Statement by ThesenatorO5-2 (talk):
Strong support of disiplinary actions. @-revi, BRPever, Sotiale, Masti, Ruslik0, Bsadowski1, Green Giant, Jon Kolbert, Krd, MarcoAurelio, Martin Urbanec, RadiX, Tks4Fish, علاء, Tegel, Wim b, Stryn, Sakretsu, Base, and Hoo man:Consider immediately globally lock this user's account as WMF cannot tolerate this kind of abuse.