The following request for comments is closed. The request for comment period is over.
- Asmen blocked user Gomada with an expiry time of a week without warning.
Asmen has written -Tehdidwari hereket/teciz- "threatening behaviour" as the reason of blocking. I'd like to know which behaviour is a threatening? Why does he block without warning? Is it so easy to block other users? I can't ask in villge pump of Zazaki wikipedia because, i'm not allowed to. I asked here, which behaviour is 'threatening'? i did't get any answer yet. Asmen abused his sysopship often. I think, he should learn that other users have word to say, too.
Thank you.--Gomada (talk) 16:36, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
- Gomada did not threaten anybody. There were no grounds for blocking him for that reason. Asmen says he is blocked because he made a grammar mistake. That is a quite laughable reason to block anybody for a week. --Xoser (talk) 15:05, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
- The blockage is cancelled. Despite we pleased him not to repeat and dicussed about the grammar mistakes he continued changing the templates with wrong grammar. We also blocked the user Marmase due to the same reason. Therefore so many templates are wrong translated into Zazaki, also the one which was used for Gomada. I explained that it was not a threatening behaviour but using wrong grammar.
- And dear Xosere, let's not about your behaviour and insulting on me.Three times I complained here: [War and Insultance] --Asmeno (talk) 01:51, 7 April 2014 (UTC) Asmen
- We talk about your behaviors Asmen, so please dont mix the topic with user Marmase or another person. I recommend you to learn rules of Wikipedia. Unfortunately you have been admin on Zazaki wikipedia, but you dont know how you should treat to users. (For example, User Azadi has asked you: "why don't you ask anybody and block users with excuses such as grammar etc?" Here and you answered him/her unpolitely, "Are you Gomada's advocate?" I recommend you to read Civility) on message of my blockage there is "-Tehdidwari hereket/teciz- "threatening behaviour". Now you talk about grammer mistakes. I asked you, which mistake? You didn't answer and here, you didnt respect to alphabet, i just corrected you, but now you talk as i made a mistake. You dont respect to opinion of other users. here,User Neribij tried to explain you his/her opinion about categories and without a common decision, you deleted categories which he/she created. Are you the only user who cn decide? And it's not a game that, you block users and say, blockage is cancelled now.--Gomada (talk) 11:21, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
Gomada is not a Zazaki speaker. He is a Kurd. He tries for political reasons to influence our project. In which he incorporates Kurdish elements into Zazaki. If we talk to him about it, he doesn't respond because he can't speak Zazaki and he continues always on his way. And when others stand up for him to respond in Zazaki, they get just appropriate responses from us. This is neither an insult nor is it rude towards them, it's only fair. However, we can't allow devastating grammatical mistakes. Whatever, he doesn't have good intentions in this matter. He and his Kurdish cronies want Asmen's administration rights also be revoked as they have used it once by their mean tricks and intrigues to me through their complaint. Gomada may well to blame others and tattle to twist the facts. -- Mirzali (talk) 23:12, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Ti do key îftîra ra fek veradî Mîrzalî? Winî qisey kenî ke (çi heyfo ke zurîkerdişî musayê êdî) qey ti do ma bidî bawer kerdiş ke dinya ser o bê to sewbîna Kirmanc çin o. Gelo ma muracat bi UNESCOyî bikerê ke to sitar kerê? Heyf o wextê mi çin o to de bixerepna. Enê nusteyê mi zî açarnenî Îngîlizî ser û vanî Gomadayî bi xeletî Kirmanckî nusto. If you still think that i can't Zazaki than let us know which language is it? ;) (before you blame users critize yourself a little, -your history of insults and abuses should be read)---Gomada (talk) 18:20, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- If any of my Kurdish friends would prepare something to me, I can also give the impression that I'm good at Kurdish. But this is about Zazaki and not Kurdish. Strangely, you can not respond spontaneously to our concerns and questions in Zazaki. Not to mention, your mistake by a simple phrase in Zazaki, to which we had the dispute, including your Kurdish friends (Neribij and Azadi) have taken place, except you. There you didn't answer us with your oh-so-beautiful Zazaki knowledge and you have instead responded in English. Thank you mentioned your intrigue and slander list about me, with which you have reached my desysop. This is just the proof of your unfair procedure. By the way, your last reply to Asmen is also very remarkable. Where you preach just about decency and rules! Well, if that is not contradictory? Rules and decorum are so much important for you, if you can this misuse against others. We have even less desire to waste our precious time on you. Please let us in the future in peace with your calumnious accusations. -- Mirzali (talk) 14:37, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
- My mother language is Zazaki and most of zazaki speakers consider themselves as Kurds. I don't understand why you call me a Kurd and consider yourself as Zaza. Neribij (talk) 16:44, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
- Our friend Mirzali also gave the aproppriate answer with links. Dear Gomada, did you ever also recommend your friend Xosere about the rules and civility? It was not the first time we asked you to write in a correct grammar but you continued, so I felt compelled to block you. When I saw that you have been very excited about the case I cancelled the blockage. This ist not playing a game but an action trying to solve the problem peacefully (but who unterstands). I appealed to Azadi with "bıra" ("bother, dear friend") which you left out by qutoing my sentence, so, theres isn't an unpoliteness. Why don't you answer in Zazaki but instead of compalining here? The article "My sweet pepperland" I respected the alphabet onyle the links to the lanuages had to be fixed because they are written under Kırdaski and not Kirdaskî. About the grammatic subject we talked on your discussion page a I explained the mistake with references to the Zazaki grammar and examples. In adjective attributes with substantives the adjective is always in end position. You misunderstand my peaceful action, you are picking out only the negative part of the sentence to give a false colour, you exaggerate by complaining due to one little changed letter (and that was to fix the link), you are overlooking the grammatical explanations. There are several evindences that you don't have enough knowledge on Zazaki grammar and writing. The one who did not respect the alphabet are yor because the Wikipedia Zazaki project started with the Ware-Jacobson Alphabet and there not in plan writing with the Bedirkhan-Alphabet. --Asmeno (talk) 14:20, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Of course Asmen of course, you say but only you and your lovely friend Mirzali believe. Anyway, i don't want to spend my time anymore. That's only trolling what you do here.--Gomada (talk) 18:20, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
It is not fair in my opinion. The causes mentioned are debatable. These aren't used in many publications. Not a good reason for blocking. Neribij (talk) 16:44, 15 April 2014 (UTC)
I have asked for comment from both of the active local administrators. --Rschen7754 20:50, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you!--Gomada (talk) 09:31, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
[Second RfC transcluded here]
The following request for comments is closed. The request for comment period is over.
- Asmen blocked user Marmase with an expiry time of a week arbitrary changes.
This report of abouse is about sysop of Zazaki Wikipedia, diq:User:Asmen. He acts like Wikipedia only belongs to him. He blocks people as he wants, nobody can contribute on zazaki wikipedia because of him. Im one of them. You can look at my contributions. He blocked me without any reason. Is that normal? Wikipedia is a free project that everybody can contribute and develop their languages. But Asmen has created his kingdom there and nobody else can join zazaki wikipedia, thats why he is the only user there. You can see here I hope admins of Wikimedia can stop this abouse soon. Kind regards.--Marmase (talk) 11:18, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- The block says something about moving a template if I interpret it properly. It is only a week, work it out with them when the block expires. Pretty hard for anyone but language speakers to determine what is going on. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:41, 11 May 2014 (UTC)
- diq:User:Asmen (diq:User:Mirzali) has blocked me. Mirzali have blocked me.As well as from another account. For example this and this.Please IP checking.Mirzali and Asmen meatpuppetry violates rules. For example this. best regards. --Marmase (talk) 06:31, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- Really? Please don't throw around outlandish accusations. You would be better to have evidence based approach. Have you considered what behaviour you are exhibiting that has had the administrators working the way that they do? You simply need to work it out with the administrators and that can only happen by conversation and be finding common ground. Stamping one's feet and saying "but I don't like it" will never be effective. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:32, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- But, he has always blocked me. diq area code belongs to me. but when I wrote the one I'm blocking.They use two different alphabets.even if they use different grammars.I'm just adding fix categories and templates.I do not know english well.So I can not express myself well.That's why they are happening right.Please: Mirzali have blocked me.As well as from another account. For example this and this.Please IP checking. --Marmase (talk) 15:54, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- Mirali has no rights at diqWP, so is certainly not blocking you. All the blocks seem to be by the one person. It is a significant block log, so it is required of you to have that conversation with the local admins to resolve this issue. — billinghurst sDrewth 13:06, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
I do not have problems with sysop.Prevented me from using someone else's account.Mirzali issue is blocking me enter the sysop account.--Marmase (talk) 07:47, 18 May 2014 (UTC)
- Mirzali and Asmen using the same account.--Marmase (talk) 09:35, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- please check IP number: this and this changes.--Marmase (talk) 09:37, 6 August 2014 (UTC)