The following request for comments
is closed. Block against filer User:Takabeg on the Turkish Wikipedia was lifted and he has asked for RFC closure. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 08:56, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
See also: Requests for comment/Sysop (Mskyrider) abuse on the Turkish Wikipedia
Brief summary of the incident
User:Yabancı (User:Yabancı) blocked indefinitely User:Takabeg (me) with claiming my violation of PRIVACY (personal information disclosures (whether or not the information is accurate). However, his claim is groundless.
- See: 21:18, 22 Mayıs 2013 Yabancı (Mesaj | Katkılar) Takabeg (Mesaj | Katkılar) için bitiş tarihi Süresiz (hesap yaratımı engellendi, e-posta engellendi, kendi tartışma sayfasını değiştiremez) olmak üzere engelleme ayarlarını değiştirdi (#7-Kişisel bilgi ihlali)
To showing my sincerity, I called User:Mskyrider as "X Bey" (Mr. X, X = first name in Turkish language) in my talk page. As long as I know, many users know this name, because he voluntarily had published his own information on wikimedia projects (for example: File:Bursa.JPG) and, as long as I know, he had never requested for deletion them.
If he doesn't want to be called with his first name, I remove his name and I'll never call him with this name per etiqutte. But User:Mskyrider himself didn't complain about my using "X Bey".
Unfortunately, User:Yabancı abused not only his sysop rights, but also Assume good faith.
Takabeg (talk) 22:02, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
- I agree that the blocking was wrong but I don't think there is an abuse. He took back that blocking later.--Rapsar (talk) 19:48, 23 May 2013 (UTC)
- I see that he took back this wrong blocking. Could you please close this RfC as an uninvolved user ? Thank you. Takabeg (talk) 00:38, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- Do I have that authority?--Rapsar (talk) 15:08, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
Yabancı and Kibele are the accounts of the same person. Thank you. 184.108.40.206 06:42, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- I agree with "YABANCI", because everywhere TAKABEG is promotting the origin of kurdish contributors, everywhere he abused on kurds into gaving to other contributors informations on kurds. Exemple, everywhere Takabeg told that "Neribij" kurdish contributor was "vate" organisations member, every where he told that kurds are "ethnocentric", everywhere he told that nationalists kurds were in wiki-zaza... I cannot finish his huge and unlimitated "information broker" behaviour! --Alsace38 (talk) 10:03, 1 June 2013 (UTC)
- The conflict mentioned above was solved IMO, so every additional opinion could be understood as flaming. --Murma174 (talk) 16:07, 1 June 2013 (UTC)