Requests for new languages/Project Ratiáce
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Project Ratiáce)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
The Ratiacic Language is a modern, transparent, growing and simple language.
Arguments in favour
- The Ratiacic Language is a new art-language. The destination of "Ratiáce" is not to be a international helping-language, but to be a language with a relative big community and a expanding vokabulary.
- The Ratiacic grammar is very simple, you can learn all the rules in less than 1 hour.
- The community is aspiring community: Today we have circa 100 speaker. One month before we had just ca. 40 speakers.
- The Ratiacic Language is peacefull language: For example the word "peace" has in ratiacic an own letter :D.*
- The Ratiacic Community made a survey about "Ratiacic Wikipedia" at their Facebook-Community and at their old website. And 12 people promised that they have a Wikipedia-Account, and that they will join in a Ratiacic Wikipedia.
- The Ratiacic Language is a social language: There are no insulting words and no racist words.
- Today the speaker-community has just circa 100 members.
Ri-Galliœ ger rei rarae in relt-Pern tri. E (re-Pern) fernis ret-Belgi, rel-raist ret-Aquitani, rel-triist ra-Natia, ra in ral-Sate ret-Kelti, in mer ret-Galli nenae. Fis ger rarisd in ral-Sate, relt-Fern an in rilt-Justal. Ret-Galli an ret-Aquitani ra-Garunna katti, an ret-Belgi ra-Matrona an ra-Sequana. Ret-Belgi hostter reisd rit ell, flil fis yfter leypai ta ran-Weles an ran-Kultur reisd, kaae leysajtter rat-Inpaye in fis ventisd an ra-Oneran porae inpayisd, ys flil fis ret-Cesse álee rest-Germani res-Rhen aste reisd, plu relt fis re-Bállen feleisd fezs. Triolitopas ret-Helveti hoste sy ret-Galli arrav reisd, se fis in relt-Bállen plu relt-Germani feleisd plá soik diae, inren fis in relt-Xap ner ret feleisd leypai ers in relt ren-Reg rel-Bállen feleisd vaut.
That was the Beginnig of "De Bello Gallico" by G.J. Cesar in Ratiáce. You can see that Ratiáce is a language based on popular languages like German, English, French, Latin and Ancient Greek. And if you translate more than five texts into Ratiáce you will remark that you think or dream in Ratiáce suddenly.
All in all I can say: "Ratiáce is the best language I'd ever learnd!"
And so I want that more people can get to know Ratiáce.
- Please give us a chance to have a "own" wikipedia. Because we think that to have a "own" wikipedia shows the language is a real language
Apology for the "bad english"