Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Hazaragi
|←main page||Request for a new language edition: Wikipedia Hazaragi|
- The community needs to develop an active test project; it must remain active until approval (automated statistics, recent changes). It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months.
- The community needs to complete required MediaWiki interface translations in that language (about localization, translatewiki, check completion).
- The community needs to discuss and complete the settings table below:
|What||Value||Example / Explanation|
|Language code||haz (SIL, Ethnologue)||A valid ISO 639-1 or 639-3 language code, like "fr", "de", "nso", ...|
|Language name||Hazaragi||Language name in English|
|Language name||آزرگی||Language name in your language. This will appear in the language list on Special:Preferences, in the interwiki sidebar on other wikis, ...|
|Language Wikidata item||Q33398 - item has currently the following values:
||Item about the language at Wikidata. It would normally include the Wikimedia language code, name of the language, etc. Please complete at Wikidata if needed.|
|Project name||"Wikipedia" in your language|
|Project namespace||usually the same as the project name|
|Project talk namespace||"Wikipedia talk" (the discussion namespace of the project namespace)|
|Enable uploads||yes||Default is "no". Preferably, files should be uploaded to Commons.|
If you want, you can enable local file uploading, either by any user ("yes") or by administrators only ("admin").
Notes: (1) This setting can be changed afterwards. The setting can only be "yes" or "admin" at approval if the test creates an Exemption Doctrine Policy (EDP) first. (2) Files on Commons can be used on all Wikis. (3) Uploading fair-use images is not allowed on Commons (more info). (4) Localisation to your language may be insufficient on Commons.
|Project logo||File:...||135x135 PNG derivative from a decent SVG image (instructions)|
|Default project timezone||UTC||"Continent/City", e.g. "Europe/Brussels" or "America/Mexico City" (see list of valid timezones)|
|Additional namespaces||For example for a Wikisource which would need "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk"|
|Additional settings||Anything else that should be set|
place this line with your opening argument in favour of the new project.
Arguments in favour
- PRO. Living language, 2.5 million speakers.--184.108.40.206 17:34, 22 September 2013 (UTC)
- Support -- I strongly support this language. --CasetteTapeMaster (talk) 22:58, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
* Strong Support -- iCarly got psyched on its first broadcast episode (iPilot)! --CasetteTapeMaster (talk) 22:58, 4 June 2016 (UTC)
Revoked multiple voting. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 14:06, 15 November 2017 (UTC)
merged from Hazaragi:
|Proposers||Hazaraboyz 04:11, 23 October 2009 (UTC) (10/23/2009). Mailing list request:|
|Overview||To promote Hazaragi language and spread articles in hazaragi language. |
Demos: en:Hazaragi language
|Other names||Hazaragi. Potential domains : wikipedia Hazaragi. |