Research:Usage of talk pages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The aim of this project is to better understand the effect of interactions taking place on talk pages in order to improve the platform. Specific questions include (not exhaustive, needs refining):
- Do interactions on talk pages increase or decrease contributions to edits on articles?
- What actions do contributors take after interacting with talk pages?
- Are interactions on user and article talk pages different? How are they connected?
- For wikipedias with fewer contributors, is the interaction on talk pages higher?
- Comparing the number of edits of users to article and article-talk pages. Do more edits to article-talk pages also mean more edits to the article page itself?