She Did It UA
4 – 11 October, 2019
[Social media: #She_Did_It]
Selamat datang di tantangan menulis Wikipedia yang bertujuan untuk meningkatkan jumlah artikel tentang perempuan Ukraina di Wikipedia.
- What: This is a public writing competition to create and improve articles to strengthen Wikipedia's coverage of Ukrainian women into as many languages as possible. The list of articles to focus on has been provided by the local organizers of the challenge in Ukraine. Winners will receive prizes.
- When: The writing challenge was held from 00:01 on 4 October (UTC) until 23:59 on 11 October 2019 (UTC).
- How: The contest is simple in structure, based on a KISS point system: You get points while improving articles, with the goal for each participant to gain as many points as possible.
- Who: Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating the articles related to women. Any Wikipedian with a named account (on any wiki) can participate. To participate you just need to sign up on the Participants section. Participants who write in the Ukrainian language will be scored separately from the rest of the participants — see the page on UkWiki for more details.
- Why: The contest is organized by Wikimedia Ukraine in cooperation with Embassy of Sweden in Kyiv, National Democratic Institute and Grammarly. Wikipedia is missing articles about all kinds of topics and through this contest, we hope to improve articles about important women from Ukraine. Improving Wikipedia's articles and coverage around women is important to ensure that our readers find high-quality information about the people that have helped form our world.