User rights log
This is a log of changes to user rights.
- User rights for Meta-Wiki are requested at Meta:Requests for adminship and rights for other projects are requested at Steward requests/Permissions. You can search for rights changes with the Rights log search. It is also possible to filter cross-wiki rights changes by wiki or username with the GRStalker tool.
You may enter either or both of: the administrator, bureaucrat or steward changing the right, or the user whose rights were changed.
- Performer is the name of the administrator, bureaucrat or steward.
- Target is the name of the user whose rights were changed, written with the prefix "User:" followed by "@" and the database prefix. Wildcards "*" are also accepted.
|User:Username@*||— User "Username" on all projects|
|User:Username@xx*||— User "Username" on all projects in xx language|
|User:Username@*wiktionary||— User "Username" on all Wiktionary wikis|
Right changes from 10 December 2004 or earlier are located at Meta:Bureaucrat log.
Note that global rights changes are in a separate log.
- 20:27, 16 September 2012 MarcoAurelio changed group membership for MuZemike@enwiki from CheckUser to (none) (https://meta.wikimedia.org?oldid=4135339#MuZemike@en.wiki)
- 03:13, 1 September 2010 Kylu changed group membership for MuZemike@enwiki from abuse filter editor and administrator to abuse filter editor, administrator and CheckUser (http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?diff=2103384)