User rights log
This is a log of changes to user rights.
- User rights for Meta-Wiki are requested at Meta:Requests for adminship and rights for other projects are requested at Steward requests/Permissions. You can search for rights changes with the Rights log search. It is also possible to filter cross-wiki rights changes by wiki or username with the GRStalker tool.
You may enter either or both of: the administrator, bureaucrat or steward changing the right, or the user whose rights were changed.
- Performer is the name of the administrator, bureaucrat or steward.
- Target is the name of the user whose rights were changed, written with the prefix "User:" followed by "@" and the database prefix. Wildcards "*" are also accepted.
|User:Username@*||— User "Username" on all projects|
|User:Username@xx*||— User "Username" on all projects in xx language|
|User:Username@*wiktionary||— User "Username" on all Wiktionary wikis|
Right changes from 10 December 2004 or earlier are located at Meta:Bureaucrat log.
Note that global rights changes are in a separate log.
- 20:30, 15 September 2007 M7 changed group membership for User:Dbenbenn@commonswiki from bureaucrat and administrator to (none) (As per request on meta:Requests for permissions, signed by User:Fred Chess; user also asked for removal)
- 15:07, 10 August 2007 Bastique changed group membership for User:Dbenbenn@commonswiki from bureaucrat, CheckUser and administrator to bureaucrat and administrator (Rm c/u access, no contact, confirmation of identity)
- 15:39, 20 April 2006 Ausir changed group membership for User:Dbenbenn@commonswiki from bureaucrat and administrator to bureaucrat, administrator and CheckUser