User rights log
This is a log of changes to user rights.
- User rights for Meta-Wiki are requested at Meta:Requests for adminship and rights for other projects are requested at Steward requests/Permissions. You can search for rights changes with the Rights log search. It is also possible to filter cross-wiki rights changes by wiki or username with the GRStalker tool.
You may enter either or both of: the administrator, bureaucrat or steward changing the right, or the user whose rights were changed.
- Performer is the name of the administrator, bureaucrat or steward.
- Target is the name of the user whose rights were changed, written with the prefix "User:" followed by "@" and the database prefix. Wildcards "*" are also accepted.
|User:Username@*||— User "Username" on all projects|
|User:Username@xx*||— User "Username" on all projects in xx language|
|User:Username@*wiktionary||— User "Username" on all Wiktionary wikis|
Right changes from 10 December 2004 or earlier are located at Meta:Bureaucrat log.
Note that global rights changes are in a separate log.
- 13:55, 21 March 2009 Laaknor changed group membership for Tim Starling@commonswiki from administrator to (none) (per http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/?diff=prev&oldid=1432395#Removal_of_access and local policy)
- 15:32, 5 June 2007 Tim Starling changed group membership for Tim Starling@commonswiki from (none) to administrator (recovering images lost by bug 10128)