List of globally banned users
This list does not include accounts that have been globally locked on charges of cross wiki disruption, spamming, or vandalism. Such users are not globally banned, per se. If they create new accounts and are not disruptive with those accounts, they will not be locked again merely because it is discovered that they were previously globally locked.
Unsuccessful community global ban requests are also listed here.
Currently banned by the community
- Poetlister, since 26 July 2011.
- Tobias Conradi, since 22 November 2015.
- Messina, since 17 January 2016.
- WayneRay, since 24 April 2016.
Currently banned by the Wikimedia Foundation
For the full log (including, for example, alternate accounts also locked under this policy), visit the .
- Beta M, since 15 March 2012
- Demiurge1000, since 3 December 2014.
- Dcoetzee, since 3 December 2014.
- Amorrow, since 17 January 2015.
- Leucosticte, since 17 January 2015.
- Poetlister/Quillercouch, since 17 January 2015.
- Russavia, since 17 January 2015
- Meco, since 23 March 2015
- Irada / İrada, since 11 June 2015
- Francis Kaswahili, since 23 July 2015
- Scalhotrod, since 2 November 2015
- Liliana-60, since 22 April 2016
- John F. Lewis , since 22 April 2016
- WayneRay, since 22 April 2016
- Ktr101, since 22 April 2016
- Styron111, since 17 June 2016
- Jake Christie of Southern California since 8 October 2016
Unsuccessful community global ban requests
- PauloHelene, closed on 3 August 2010 with global lock, explicitly not a ban.
- Ottava Rima, closed on 28 August 2013 with no ban.
- DanielTom, withdrawn on 2 February 2014 while oppose comments exceeded support.
- Reguyla, closed on 20 April 2016 as invalid.
- Rolodata, closed on 14 September 2016 as invalid.
- Marrovi, closed on 2 March 2017 as no consensus.