Wikimedia CEE Spring 2015/Plan
- Create general categories for the collaboration event.
- Develop an evaluation system that supports contributions related to numerous countries.
- Appoint coordinators for every country, who will be responsible for local execution of the project.
- Appoint jury in each country or develop community evaluation models.
- Secure prizes or organize a final event, possibly an international editing camp.
- At least 1000 new or significantly improved articles in total and at least 20 new or significantly improved articles in each Wikipedia in the region.
- At least 5 editors in each Wikipedia in the region.
- At least 10 participants who have written articles about every country in the region.
- Six months after the end of the project at least 500 contributions concerning WMCEE region in regional Wikipedias.
- At least 10 participants in the final event.
- All reports and learnings translated to English and every language in the region.