Wikimedia Community User Group Côte d'Ivoire
Local Wikimedia user groups > Ivorian Wikimedia User Group
|Languages:||English · français|
Wikimedia Community User Group Côte d'Ivoire (WCUG-CI), an independent group of volunteer Wikimedians, is an officially recognised Wikimedia user group for Wikimedians living in, or connected to Côte d'Ivoire.
WCUG-CI support the goals of the Wikimedia Foundation, including the work of volunteers on Wikimedia projects as well as numerous other free knowledge initiatives. WCUG-CI's aim is to encourage the growth, development and distribution of multilingual, educational content, and to provide the full content of these wiki-based projects to the public free of charge, with a focus on activities taking place in Côte d'Ivoire.
The main objectives of WCUG-CI are to:
- organise public outreach activities on national level;
- act as a hub for Ivorian Wikimedians;
- collaborate with the wider international Wikimedia community;
- act as a voice and representative for the Ivorian Wikimedia community.
To achieve these objectives, the User Group will organize and arrange various competitions, drives, and meet-ups both on and off-wiki. Our goal is to set the foundation for a Wikimedia Côte d'Ivoire chapter.
- Regular meetings for discussions;
- Wiki camps/picnics etc.
- Papischou (talk · contribs)
- Eltia Aimée (talk · contribs)
- Babeth-Lizy (talk · contribs)
- Zenman (talk · contribs)
- Jhouedanou (talk · contribs)
- Dominique Eliane (talk · contribs)
- African Hope (talk · contribs)
- Likikouet Raïssa (talk · contribs)
- Yojedesign (talk · contribs)
- Cyriac Gbogou (talk · contribs)
- Marckandy (talk · contribs)
- Vanessa-Elodie Ablé (talk · contribs)
- Konan konan israel (talk · contribs)
- Manouka (talk · contribs)
- Jacquitoz (talk · contribs)
- Mythiq225 (talk · contribs)
- Kctzch (talk · contribs)
- APKARO (talk · contribs)
- Emmanuel Dabo (talk · contribs)
- BenySara (talk · contribs)
- Bricy46 (talk · contribs)
- Desiree28 (talk · contribs)
- Famacam (talk · contribs)
- Ehouman Evans (talk · contribs)
- Diomabb (talk · contribs)
- Derrolelass (talk · contribs)
- Zak Le Messager (talk · contribs)
- Medyrache (talk · contribs)
- Ahouty Kouakou (talk · contribs)
- Stéphanedelourdes (talk · contribs)
- Bakkaba5 (talk · contribs)
- Mr2KM (talk · contribs)
- Mouahé (talk · contribs)
- Mouryan (talk · contribs)
- Ckopoin9001 (talk · contribs)
Please add your name here if you would like to help out or take part.
|Attending WikiIndaba||Black Power Edit-a-thon||Edit-a-thon as part of the Month of Francophone editing||3rd General Assembly and election of the new board
Strategy cycle 1 discussion
|Training and preparation workshop for Wikimedia 2030 cycle 2 meet-up with partners and experts||Wikimedia 2030: Meet-up with GLAM partners, education and media experts|
- User Group Recognition - November 2014
- Renewals from 2015 WMCon Eligibility Renewal Sprint - December 2015
User Group Resolutions
- Adoption de la réforme portant toilettage des statut et règlement intérieur de 2015
- Election des membres du Bureau Exécutif 2017 - 2019
- Election des membres du Commissariat aux Comptes 2017 - 2019
- Rapport d’activités de l’association
- Rapports de la Trésorerie et des Commissaires aux Comptes
- Resolution n°2015/01 concerning the adoption of annual report 2014 ;
- Resolution n°2015/02 concerning the official name of User Group of ivorian wikimedians ;
- Resolution n°2015/03 concerning the Constituent General Assembly of Wikimedia Community User Group Côte d’Ivoire.
- Recommendation No. 2017/02 concerning the participation in the 2018 edition of Wiki Love Monuments.
- Recommendation No. 2017/01 concerning the update of the 1720 strategy.
- Recommendation n°2015/01 concerning the quantitative and qualitative strengthening of the contributions from Côte d'Ivoire wikimedians on Wikimedia platforms.