|Portal||Activities||Business||History||Participants & Supporters||Privacy||Resources||Discussion|
Wikimedia LGBT+ encourages collaboration among various LGBT-related efforts in all Wikimedia projects. Established projects are listed below on each wiki.
Meta-Wiki itself hosts a few multilingual related projects in addition to the Wikimedia LGBT portal:
- GLAM, an opportunity to collaborate with LGBT galleries, libraries, archives and museums
- Wiki Loves Pride, an international campaign to expand and improve LGBT-related content across all Wikimedia projects
- Wikipedia Education Program (see also Wiki Education Foundation on Wikipedia), encouraging LGBT studies professors around the world to assign their students to contribute to Wikipedia.
- LGBT task force, established in June 2014 as part of Wiki Loves Pride.
- The LGBT Free Media Collective is an effort by LGBT organizations and Wikimedia projects to collect, archive and make available media files related to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. To date, the collective has contributed 964 media files to Wikimedia Commons. See Category:Files from the LGBT Free Media Collective.
- Wiki Loves Monuments, an international photography competition that can include known LGBT monuments.
Here are some examples of media files available in Commons; that can be reused on all Wikimedia projects:
Several linguistic editions of Wikipedia have Wikiprojects (often with their associated content portal) for working on LGBT-related encyclopedic topics:
- WikiProject LGBT studies at English Wikipedia.
- WikiProject LGBT at Spanish Wikipedia.
- Project LGBT at French Wikipedia.
- WikiProject LGBT studies at Persian Wikipedia.
- LGBT Association at Chinese Wikipedia.
Wikinews is a free-content news source supported by the Wikimedia Foundation.
- The English project includes a branch dedicated to LGBT-related issues and news. The LGBT Portal displays articles related to the LGBT community, sorted by region. See Category:LGBT.
- Wikinews LGBT handout (PDF file actually stored on Wikimedia Commons and shared with other projects)
Wikivoyage is a free worldwide travel guide; created collaboratively.
- The LGBT Expedition is one of several special projects known as Expeditions, which encourage collaboration around certain subjects based on shared interests, geography, or skills. The LGBT Expedition seeks to improve coverage related to LGBT travel.
- LGBT Stockholm
- Wikivoyage:Information for LGBT travelers
Wikisource is an electronic library and archive of books and texts in various languages, that are in the public domain or have been released by famous authors in a free licence compatible with Wikimedia projects. Each language has its separate edition. Some of them have dedicated portals or categories for books and texts related to LGBT topics.