|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 September 2016, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
- Not done We do not associate users with specific IP addresses. Ruslik (talk) 17:36, 1 September 2016 (UTC)
- + Avantir: same as for Simeon denkov. — Luchesar • T/C 14:32, 28 August 2016 (UTC)
Ruslik, sorry to bother you again, but another likely sock popped up today, with the same personal attacks, etc.:
Here's one more, which is active only on the English Wikipedia. It was used to circumvent the protection here by recreating the deleted page under a different name. I already notified a sysop/CU there, but since this is already a case of cross-wiki abuse, I thought it's good to mention it here as well.
Another one which looks more like a sock than a meatpuppet. Apologies for constantly bugging you with these cases. I'll see to have the proposal for local CUs finalized in the next days (most of the work is already done), so hopefully this will be the last case from us.
- When we have local (active) CUs, stewards can't do checkuser. This request is automatically rejected. Amir (talk) 07:27, 6 September 2016 (UTC)
Is this a prank? They played the game to take control of the Persian Wikipedia
Cut! off my access: why? Because I said something.
--Iranian Shahـــ☫ـــ(talk) 09:45, 6 September 2016 (UTC)
- hey, (All killed) ??? , Wikipedia:No legal threats --AFlorence (talk) 10:12, 6 September 2016 (UTC)
- Please don't change the status. That you don't have access to the local wiki doesn't change the fact that there is local Checkusers and it's these people that should do the check and not Steward. You still have access to Steward requests/Miscellaneous and RFC since these pages is here at Meta. If you continue to remove the status on this case here you might loose the possibility to edit Meta, so don't do that again. -- Tegel (Talk) 14:05, 6 September 2016 (UTC)
- Done Ruslik (talk) 12:24, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- New sock: .
- Probably is necessary to block his IP. --Usuário utente (talk) 14:52, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
- To identify new socks, check periodically log of new userpages created here on meta - seems that creating a userpage here - is a common behaviour for this farm of clones. --Usuário utente (talk) 14:31, 9 September 2016 (UTC)
- I strongly support the above request. Please add the account Rotattif (new entry) to the list of suspected sockpuppets. --Pafsanias (talk) 07:40, 15 September 2016 (UTC)
Νεοκλής και Νικοκλής@el.wikipedia
- Done. user: Η Θάνου της Βικιπαίδειας is Likely. I can see that user:Νεοκλής και Νικοκλής is, according to CU data, the same user as blocked: Ο ΣΕ ΘΕΛΩ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΕΛΙΟΣ, + Α Γ Υ Ρ Τ Η Σ +, Νικόλας Παπετοστόλου. There are also two more accounts, not blocked, but not used since August: Στέλιος Θ. and Βενιαμίν Ζερβάκης. Please compare their edit pattern, etc. I cannot see connection between the rest of accounts you listed. einsbor talk 23:01, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
- Confirmed. You can also block that range as there are no other users on it. Ruslik (talk) 16:28, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
- Comment first: User:Derakhshan has already announced that آتروپات & بهمنیار are both his alternative accounts. second: We have a local CU in FaWiki and third: User:Iran9 has been blocked indef for Sock puppetry (See the list of his socks).--Arian Talk 20:10, 23 September 2016 (UTC)
- @Ruslik0:.@MarcoAurelio:*see......18.104.22.168&Derakhshan is Sock puppetry and: bahmanyar(بهمنیار) is block. to farsi wikipedia
Iranian admins do not know the other accounts (Derakhshan)
He(Derakhshan) is friends inspector ( local CU!)--Iran9 (talk) 10:54, 24 September 2016 (UTC)
- We won't undertake this request. FA and EN has local CUs. Please don't change the status of this request. —MarcoAurelio 10:58, 24 September 2016 (UTC)