Steward requests/SUL requests/2010-12
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in December 2010, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
Requests for usurpation or deleting global accounts
Request for Global Account deletion: Dielli
On the recommendation of the local bureaucrat at Albanian Wikipedia, I am writing to request deletion of my Global Account Dielli before they may proceed renaming my local one (following usurpation there).
--Dielli 08:57, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hello Dielli. It is not necessary to delete your global account. When renaming, a warning will appear because you have a global account. The bureaucrat can check a box labeled "Yes, rename the user" to ignore the warning and continue renaming. —Pathoschild 06:05:25, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I want to usurp the account "A.Savin" here on meta and to have my account "S1" be renamed into it. The account "A.Savin" was wrongly created by me automatically some days ago and has no edits. You may verify by looking at commons:User:A.Savin/Confirm. Thank you. --S 14:14, 22 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hello S1. Please see Meta:Changing username for username changes on Metawiki. —Pathoschild 05:57:33, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I want to usurp the following accounts, because I got a SUL account of hitomi, enwiki, kowiki, etc., and this name on following projects has been occupied so I have no choice but to add numbers. They seem not in use so I want to change it. Thanks.
--Hitomi-meta 21:54, 23 November 2010 (UTC)
- Done on mnwiki only. You have to ask a bureaucrat here on meta and a ptwiki bureaucrat (when ptwiki has bureaucrats again) for help. Shanel 09:30, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
Please delete my global SUL account created today by mistake. Also is it possible to delete the enwiki account autocreated today? --FBonzon 02:07, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- Done, but I don't think the enwiki account can be deleted. Shanel 09:20, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
I want to usurp the following account (which may be an old account of mine for which I lost the password) I already placed a request with a local bureaucrat who responded they had no idea how to go about doing this.
--Calfaro 18:24, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
- Not done. Sorry but We are not allowed to perform renames on eswiki since they have their own local bureaucrats. You should ask at es:Wikipedia:Cambiar el nombre de usuario for all renaming requests. Regards, --dferg ☎ talk 20:42, 25 December 2010 (UTC)
Thank you, but the link you sent me is for username changes, you also mention renaming requests, however I am asking to Usurp an account on eswiki with the same name. Does your response still apply? Calfaro 03:37, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I'd like to request usurpation of the following accounts.
I have the name Osarusan on all of the other pages, and this one alone is preventing me from having the "unified login." Thanks for your time! --Osarusan 10:27, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- Not done since jawiki has their own local bureaucrats. You'll need to ask here. --dferg ☎ talk 20:37, 25 December 2010 (UTC)
I want to usurp the following accounts
--Liana 09:05, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
I'd like to request usurpation on the Portuguese Wikipedia of the account "Hittman", which is my unified account with homewiki Bulgarian Wikipedia. Herewith you can find the confirmation difflink. The local account has 0 edits. Thank you in advance for granting my request. --184.108.40.206 22:30, 28 December 2010 (UTC)