Steward requests/SUL requests/2012-04
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in April 2012, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
I do not use this and wants it removed
The User:KarmelaBot was created with my name by a vandal at the hungarian Wikipedia (2011-12-18 16:05). The hungarian Wikipedia burocrats renamed the vandal user to hu:User:KarmelaBot (elbirtokolt), and I have successfuly usurpated the name hu:User:KarmelaBot (2012-04-05 15:13).
I want to usurp the other KarmelaBot accounts as well and I want to unify the accounts globally.
- I delete the global account. Ruslik (talk) 18:17, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! 22.214.171.124 08:03, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
I want to create a new regular bot account, named TeslaBot (with sk as home wiki). It's currently not possible, because of SUL conflict with existing, similarly named SUL account Teslabot. This account is inactive and indefinitely blocked on enwiki (see en:User Talk:Teslabot), because it was not intended as a bot. Is it possible to delete this SUL account?
- Done Ruslik (talk) 07:57, 6 April 2012 (UTC)
I'd like to usurp "'Armando". I own the SUL target username (Me, on Wikimedia projects) and have more than 4000 edits mainly on enwiki and itwiki. I asked months ago on the appropriate pages but nothing happened (eu:Lankide_eztabaida:TXiKi#SUL_username_request, id:Wikipedia:Pengambilalihan nama pengguna/Permohonan, scn:Wikipedia:Canciu nnomu utenti/Richiestirinomina). Confirmation Diff-Link--Armando (talk) 18:01, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- The eu.wiki crat is active but ignoring your request (and other people's), so I've asked him why. Ditto with the three id.wiki crats. The scn.wiki crat does not know how to do a rename, so I have advised him how to. MBisanz talk 18:39, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
- If there's issues with scnwiki, Melos is a 'crat there and could be poked about renaming. Snowolf How can I help? 07:00, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- Seeing as the local crats have not responded in a week, I have gone ahead and completed the renames. MBisanz talk 14:16, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
I want to usurp the following accounts.
I own the SUL username and want edit not only in ruwiki, but in enwiki too. My edits in ruwiki http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Служебная:Contributions/Presler. --Presler (talk) 10:03, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
- Not done You need to make requests locally. Please use the link at the very top of the page for help. Bencmq (talk) 11:01, 20 April 2012 (UTC)
I am ToBeFree from wikipedia-de. There was an inactive user named "ToBeFree" on en-wiki and I requested a SUL there. However, the only thing they did was removing "ToBeFree" from wikipedia-en, not creating a SUL for me. I guess I have to ask for a SUL here now because this is no longer a local issue with one of the many wikipedias.
Please make the user "ToBeFree" from wikipedia-de globally. ;) --126.96.36.199 05:26, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
- Please visit de:Special:MergeAccount to create an SUL account. From there your account should be automatically created when when you visit enwp again, or you can log in with the same username/password. Bencmq (talk) 07:59, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
User : VKH
I wanted to have a global count. But this both pages aren't mine.
- en.wikipedia.org (I have an other count : Bobybarman34)
- vi.wikipedia.org (I don't speak the language)
What I can do to finish the process ? --188.8.131.52 10:27, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
Not done. Both projects has local bureaucrats, so you need to make the request locally. See this page: Index of pages where renaming can be requested for links to the local page where you request the renaming. English can be used if you don't understand the local language. -- Tegel (Talk) 11:19, 29 April 2012 (UTC)