Steward requests/SUL requests/2014-05
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 May 2014, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion.|
I would like to annex the account commons:jftsang, an account which I created many years ago but have forgotten the password and email, to my SUL.
I would like to usurp the metawiki account PG. The user has not made any edits here on meta and I already have a SUL account with this name with 62 attached projects.
184.108.40.206 09:45, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
- Please request at Meta:Changing_username, following the directions there. Thanks, Ajraddatz (talk) 14:47, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
Geraldo Perez alternate
"Geraldo Perez alternate" was a vandalism only account on en wiki created to harm my reputation. It has been freed up on en wiki but I am unable to take over that account there because it still exists on loginwiki and metawiki. Please rename and delete the global account "Geraldo Perez alternate". --Geraldo Perez (talk) 17:39, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- We could also lock it. --MF-W 22:24, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- That would probably be a better idea to prevent that account name from being used. Geraldo Perez (talk) 04:17, 13 May 2014 (UTC)
Here I already request delete global account Jackie-new. But today it auto re-create from af-wiki. I must request it after each wikimedia changes? And crats from af-wiki not allowed to usurp Jackie @ af-wiki, which have 0 edits and inactive since 22 July 2007. — Jackie 14:06, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
- 1. The global account for Jackie is currently working fine since being created in 2009 after being deleted. There should be no problems with it as-is.
- 2. The local account on afwiki was not created recently, but rather in 2007. There has been no change in that account's status since then either.
- 3. If your request is to take control of the Jackie account at afwiki, please contact the local bureaucrat here to request a usurption of that account, so that you can then add it to your SUL.
- Please let me know if you have any other concerns. Ajraddatz (talk) 18:49, 5 May 2014 (UTC)
- I want "Jackie-new" only local account and never - global. By this reason in 2009 I put request for delete. But I don't understand why global Jackie-new now exist again. Under that account I use only login-> edit-> logoff sequence and don't use Special:MergeAccount etc. special funcions for SUL. I think, that wikimedia decided instead me and stewards?..
- Crats of af-wiki don't allow to usurp without any reasons. , ,  I don't understand politics of af-wiki. — Jackie 07:36, 7 May 2014 (UTC)