|Stewards (Volby 2013)||Guidelines →|
| *New stewards are elected roughly once per year. Stewards perform technical tasks on all Wikimedia wikis based on community consensus and on the Steward policy: changing user access, viewing user information in cases of abuse, and so on (see details).
- All statements (without votes)
|Jon Harald Søby||Yes||No||Neutral||Questions||elected|
Následující kandidáti stáhli svoji kandidaturu
Následující kandidáti nesplnili podmínky stanovené pravidly a byli diskvalifikováni.
Stewards organize the elections themselves, with input from the Foundation's Director of Community Advocacy, Philippe Beaudette. The Board of Trustees decided in 2009 that they will abstain from confirming the result of new elections. Therefore, stewards decided to create an election committee consisting of volunteers for the following tasks:
- Closing the 2013 steward elections;
- Certifying the outcome of the elections, after all votes cast in all candidatures were verified for eligibility;
- Appointing the elected candidates;
- Closing the 2013 steward confirmations;
- After the steward discussion, weighing consensus by community and stewards, and so decide whether to confirm them or not.
- DerHexer (talk · contribs · CA)
- Jyothis (talk · contribs · CA)
- PeterSymonds (talk · contribs · CA)
- Quentinv57 (talk · contribs · CA)
- Snowolf (talk · contribs · CA)
- Vituzzu (talk · contribs · CA)
- Wikitanvir (talk · contribs · CA)
To help out with co-ordination of the 2013 steward elections, please see the coordination page.
If you require any help, feel free to ask in #wikimedia-stewards-electionspřipojit se or on the talk page.
Results: The following candidates were appointed as stewards:
- Amqui (talk · contribs · CA)
- BRUTE (talk · contribs · CA)
- Jon Harald Søby (talk · contribs · CA)
- Mathonius (talk · contribs · CA)
- MF-Warburg (talk · contribs · CA)
- QuiteUnusual (talk · contribs · CA)