Translate this page at Template:Steward elections.
The 2022 steward elections are finished. No further votes will be accepted.
|Stewards (2022 elections)||Guidelines →|
- All candidates' statements (without votes)
|Klein Muçi||Yes||No||Neutral||Questions||not elected|
|Confirmation of current stewards|
Stewards organise the elections themselves. The Board of Trustees decided in 2009 that they will abstain from confirming the result of new elections. Therefore, stewards create an election committee for every election consisting of volunteers for the following tasks:
- Closing the steward elections;
- Certifying the outcome of the elections, after all votes cast in all candidatures were verified for eligibility;
- Appointing the elected candidates;
- Closing the steward confirmations;
- After the steward confirmation, weighing consensus by community and stewards, and then decide whether to confirm them or not.
You can contact the Election Committee by emailing stewards-electionslists.wikimedia.org.
To help out with the organisation of the 2022 steward elections, please see the coordination page.
If you require any help, feel free to ask in #wikimedia-stewards-elections-chatconnect or on the talk page. There is a recent changes feed for tracking on IRC at #wikimedia-stewards-electionsconnect.
Results: The following candidates were elected as stewards:
- AntiCompositeNumber (talk · contribs)
- BRPever (talk · contribs)
- Hasley (talk · contribs)
- TheresNoTime (talk · contribs)
- Vermont (talk · contribs)