Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The 2009 steward elections are finished. No further votes will be accepted.|
- Languages: fr, en-3
- Personal info: Darkoneko, 27 years old, bureaucrat @ frwiki. I sometimes make a mistake or two during my stewards activities, but I think I'm doing a correct job overall.
- Sprachen: fr, en-3
- Informationen zur Person: Darkoneko, 27, Bürokrat auf fr.wikipedia. Als Steward leiste ich mir zwar manchmal die eine oder andere Dummheit, aber alles in allem denke ich, dass ich keine schlechte Arbeit leiste.
- Idiomas: fr, en-3
- Información personal: Darkoneko, 27 años, burócrata en Frwiki. Como steward, a veces hago una tontería o dos, pero globalmente, pienso no hacer demasiado mal mi trabajo.
- Langues: fr, en-3
- Renseignements personnels: Darkoneko, 27 ans, bureaucrate sur frwiki. En tant que steward, il m'arrive parfois de faire une bétise ou deux, mais globalement je pense ne pas trop mal faire mon boulot.
- 言語: fr, en-3
- 候補者の情報: Darkoneko と申します。27歳で、フランス語版ウィキペディアのビューロクラットです。スチュワードとして活動しているときにミスをすることが時々ありますが、全般的には問題なく仕事をしていると思います。
- 언어 능력: fr, en-3
- 신상 정보: Darkoneko는 27세의 프랑스어 위키백과의 뷰로크랫입니다. 사무장 업무를 수행하면서 가끔 실수를 하지는 하지만, 전체적으로는 업무를 잘 수행하고 있습니다.
- Línguas: fr, en-3
- Informações pessoais: Darkoneko, 27 anos de idade, burocrata da frwiki. As vezes posso cometer um erro ou dois durante minhas atividades como steward, mas penso que estou a fazer um bom trabalho no geral.
- Языки: fr, en-3
- Личная информация: Darkoneko, 27 лет от роду, бюрократ@frwiki. Иногда, раз или два за время выполнения работы стюарда, я делаю ошибки, но в целом, думаю, что выполняю работу корректно.
- Everyone makes mistakes - you're plenty active for me and do a good job :) Majorly talk 00:30, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Darkoneko seems to be doing fine. --Kanonkas 00:31, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Doing a good job as a steward, thanks, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 00:47, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- You're always there to help, thank you. --Thogo (talk) 01:05, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Active and competent; I see not issues here. — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 02:04, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Darko is doing a good job Prodego talk 03:22, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Darko is doing an excellent job, keep up the good work *me pats kitty* ..--Cometstyles 03:31, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yep. ++Lar: t/c 04:03, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Despite being a cat, does very good steward and bot work. /me caresse Darkoneko.--Shanel 04:35, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Excellent job. − Elfix × talk (fr) 10:48, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Good job, excellent steward :)--Nick1915 - all you want 13:03, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Useful, thanks --Herby talk thyme 15:44, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Always here to help and he make a very good job ! --Garfieldairlines 15:53, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Confirm, he is doing a good job. —Dferg (meta-w:es:) 15:58, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support Merci pour ton excellent travail de steward quotidien. Vyk 18:22, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- He does good work. miranda 00:02, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Confirm. I have some misgivings due to this incident but as others point out above mistakes happen. My other interactions with Darkoneko have been positive. WJBscribe (talk) 01:36, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Keep --Fabexplosive The archive man 10:15, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Very nice and helpful person! Thanks, —DerHexer (Talk) 12:20, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support to confirm, -jkb- 14:15, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support thanks for your useful SWMT work. --Nemo 18:22, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support to confirm --Serein 20:42, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- Endorse. Keep up the good work. - Mailer Diablo 04:13, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- I am inclined to support, as you do a lot of good work, however I would appreciate it if you could please explain why you have been using steward tools for your home wiki (fr.wiki) such as doing a Checkuser and desysoping accounts? Also I am concerned that you sysopped user:Pmartin on frwikisource when they have very active crats and sysops, and Pmartin only has 11 edits on that project. Pmartin previously raised a discussion at their discussion board, and it would have been more appropriate for the user to alert the community of the problem again, rather than it be fixed and noted after the event. John Vandenberg 04:52, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- The few checkusers I did were either due to emergency (large scale vandalism and no regular checkuser online) or cross wiki ones (several wiki, which make asking the local CUs of every of them very tiedous). I tend to avoid the later whenever possible.
- About the desysoping, Stewards_policy#Avoid_conflicts_of_interest states that it is not a problem when it's a clear cut case (self request from aoineko last july) or emergency (sebleouf, last november), tho it's not too recommmended. Since it seems to raise a few concerns, I'll avoid doing so from now on.
- support. esby 16:08, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support. /me likes cats. And seriously, he's doing the job fine. Wojciech Pędzich Talk 19:12, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support --oscar 22:51, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- Confirm. — Dan | talk 00:01, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support.--Jusjih 03:00, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support--Zyephyrus 21:46, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- support Thanks for the job you're doing. Finn Rindahl 11:57, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support--Sadik Khalid 16:29, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- ça va sans dire--Vituzzu 11:40, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Mantem, per above. Alex Pereira falaê 15:51, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support Good kitty. :) Kylu 20:41, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support Mikhailov Kusserow (talk) 04:15, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support About the «Sebleouf case», I'm glad DarkoNeko took upon himself to promptly de-sysop as soon as concerns arose about this account being possibly compromised. We need available and reactive stewards on the major projects. --JY Rehby 04:25, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support Hégésippe | ±Θ± 14:19, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose I don't rate him. See bellow, about Wikiwix. -- Perky 14:52, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support le vieux chat noir --P@d@w@ne 15:25, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Remove --Guil2027 15:58, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support Toujours fidèle aux chats =) — EvpØk Ma c'haozeadennoù 17:15, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support En passant 19:19, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Esprit fort médiocre, personalité minimale (et d'ordinaire, de Minimis non curo), courtisan caractériel, donc parfaitement adapté au fauteuil de la fonction ; pourtant, je suis au regret de strong Oppose, hélas ! --Budelberger 20:44, 10 February 2009 (UTC) ().Translation: "Spirit quite mediocre, minimal personality (and normally, of trivial things I care not), courtier of difficult character, and thus perfectly adapted to the armchair of this position; nonetheless, I regret to strong Oppose, alas!" —translated by Pathoschild.
- Ce qu'il y a de bien avec les esprits simples, voire simplistes, c'est qu'ils sont d'Éminence prévisibles, et enfantins : à peine levés, ils poussent leur petit caca. --Budelberger 14:57, 11 February 2009 (UTC) ().Translation: "What's nice about simple (even simplistic) spirits, is that they are eminently predictable, and childish: barely awoken, they pop out their little poopoo." —translated by Pathoschild.
- Note : Budelberger has since been banned from meta for "constant trolling". It's his latest ban in a long serie, as he was previously banned on many wikipedia for similar reasons (including harassing people he don't like on their local bot flag request). DarkoNeko 22:26, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Ce qu'il y a de bien avec les esprits simples, voire simplistes, c'est qu'ils sont d'Éminence prévisibles, et enfantins : à peine levés, ils poussent leur petit caca. --Budelberger 14:57, 11 February 2009 (UTC) ().
- Support Moez talk 23:08, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose I disagree with your support of Wikiwix. This is an outside company having nothing to do with wikimedia. Teofilo 02:00, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support. Of course support. Blinking Spirit 19:18, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Strong support, efficient, friendly and helpful. Clem23 21:15, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- You are more active as a steward than as a bureaucrat on French wiki! If you often forget to process French wiki task, I Oppose you. but if not, I Support you to be a steward.--Kwj2772 (論) 03:08, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Well, frwiki has 4 others active stewards, so each of us hasn't that many things to do, apart discussing bordeline admin elections. DarkoNeko 22:06, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Keep Active steward. --Millosh 13:05, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support Very good steward. Sebleouf 21:59, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- keep - we need a cat. --FiliP × 17:37, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Keep Same reason as above. ;p Diti (talk to the penguin) 22:07, 21 February 2009 (UTC)