Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/Bengali-language wikis
This page is meant for Bengali Community. There are 4 current projects. (but Wikipedia and Wikisource have active community):
- Bengali Wikipedia village pump
- Bengali Wikisource Scriptorium
- Mailing list of Bengali community
- Facebook group of Bengali Community
- Bengali Wiki skype group
- Offline meetups
Where will you advertise the discussions and invite participants? You may use several methods, including messages on a "village pump", a site or watchlist notice, a blog post, personal emails and word-of-mouth, etc.
- Village pump of all Bengali projects
- Community Mailing lists
- closed Facebook chat group.
- Facebook public group
- Personal emails/messages
- We'll also use mailing list of Wikimedia Bangladesh chapter and West Bengal Wikimedians user group to carry out invitation.
Coordination with other tracks
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.