Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/French Wikipedia
Community & communication channels
The community discusses matters either on their village pump or on IRC channels.
|Village Pumps of the French community||IRC channels|
Where will you advertise the discussions and invite participants? You may use several methods, including messages on a "village pump", a site or watchlist notice, a blog post, personal emails and word-of-mouth, etc.
- Village pump of all French projects
- Community Mailing lists
- closed Facebook chat group.
- Facebook public group
- Personal emails/messages
Coordination with other tracks
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.
- Wikimedia France chapter
- Wikimedia Canada chapter
- Côte d'Ivoire user group
- Wikimedia Tunisie user group
The volunteers who helped with translations as well as summaries.
Translating and updating
- Strategic direction page and discussion page (FR)
- New voices report
Wikimania and facilitation
- Preparation meeting for the Sunday strategy panel
- Strategy panel discussion
- Track B facilitation after the panel