Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/Hebrew Wikipedia
Who is the community that you are creating this page for? A community may be a project (for example, the French Wikiversity), or a language (for example, all Arabic-language wikis), or a set of languages (for example, all languages spoken in France).
- Hebrew-language wikis, mainly Hebrew Wikipedia.
What are the communication channels that you are planning to use for the discussions? There may be several channels, for example a wiki page and a wiki meetup and a mailing list.
- the main discussion would be held on a wiki-page.
- facebook semi-official page of hebrew wiki-contributors, inclode 162 members.
|Village Pumps of the Hebrew community||First announcement||Second announcement||The official launch|
- main contributers talk page
- Mailing List - Maybe
- Sitenotice - Done (15\3\2017)
- the first announcement has been made in the facebook page (9/3/2017).
- announcement was made in Bulletin Board (9/3/2017).
- official announcement was made in Bulletin Board (15/3/2017).
- announcement was made in Wiki-news (15/3/2017).
The official launch was made now, the discussion takes place on a separate page on wikipedia. see here: ויקיפדיה:התהליך האסטרטגי לשנת 2017 - השלב הראשון Lionster (WMF) (talk) 19:02, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
Coordination with other tracks
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.
- Wikimedia Israel is the official chapter in Israel. What will be the level of cooperation?
Cycle 2 launch
Cycle 2 has been open now, and is conducted on the Hebrew Wikipedia,here. i have posted announcements on all hebrew village pumps + Bulletin Board. Lionster (WMF) (talk) 14:20, 11 May 2017 (UTC)
Cycle 3 launch
Cycle 3 has been open now, and is conducted on the Hebrew Wikipedia,here. i have posted announcements on all hebrew village pumps (wikipedia, wikibook, wiktionary, wikiquote, wikisource and wikivoyage). Lionster (WMF) (talk) 17:49, 2 July 2017 (UTC)