Is "Aspergian Wikipedians" the right title for this? The word "Aspergian" bothers me. (Masterdlx)
- "Aspie" is an affectionate term used by some with Asperger's syndrome to describe themselves; others prefer "Aspergian", or no name at all. - en:Asperger's syndrome Raul654 04:29, 2 Jul 2004 (UTC)
I find the title "Wikipedians with Asperger´s syndrome" most proper. I personally don´t mind being called "Aspergian", but I definitely hate the word "Aspie". Saying "she is an Aspie" sounds like "she´s an alien" (in the better case) or "she is an idiot" (in the worse case) to me. (Just my personal view of it.)Linn
Oh my God you people are idiots. You do not have Asperger's just because you took a quiz on the internet and it told you you did. When you go to a PSYCHIATRIST, get a FORMAL EVALUATION and an ACTUAL DIAGNOSIS, come back and put your name on this page. Until then, you're just a socially inept loser without a fancy medical title. --22.214.171.124 01:45, 27 January 2007 (UTC) (and obviously this doesn't apply to the people who have actual diagnoses)
- Please do not call other people names. They may not be officially diagnosed, but they felt they should add their names to the list. There is no need to get offensive, and start attacking people. Remember to be civil. Nishkid64 02:24, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
27/01/07 05:45 removed self-diagnosed cases + humourous entries.
- I suspect this list is not really sensible nor verifiable by normal standards. The article does have real value as humor.
- MY WP:POV is that this disorder is fairly widespread among Wikipedia administrators, editors, etc. and creates widespread problems...... But these listed people are "self diagnosed" cases exclusively? Isn't this WP:OR?
- Obviously there are no verifiable sources. Psychological disorders themselves are to a fair extent, open to question as a matter of science. Diagnostic manuals notwithstanding.126.96.36.199 23:47, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
I will be removing some accounts which have been blocked on the site
I will be removing some accounts from the list which have been blocked on the site, permanently from registering new accounts. I see that the last activity here was in 2009 so I see that it is time that something happens in this regard, a kind of 'cleanup'. Datariumrex (talk) 08:35, 20 April 2020 (UTC)