Jump to navigation Jump to search
Requests to CIS-A2K
Please read before you proceedThis page is intended for placing a request for support by Wikimedian/s from India from CIS-A2K. All requests should be related to Wikimedia projects and communities. Currentrly this page is semi-protected, please sign in to your Wikimedia account to post or comment.
- Types of request: We support these types of event: community event or activities; individual support (enabling participation); technical support; swag request; outreach support.
- Community discussion: You are encouraged to first discuss the request within your community (on your respective Indic Wikimedia project) and discuss before placing a request here. Please share a link of such a discussion.
- Timing: Please try to make a request 3-4 weeks before the event (eg. if your event is on 25 December, please make your request before at least 4 December). Otherwise we may not support the initiative. We try our best to attend request ASAP. Once your support is confirmed please give us up to 10-15 working days to extend support.
- Bills and receipts: Please ensure to submit the original copies of the bills to CIS-A2K along with a statement of account, within 15 days of completing the event/activity. In addition, after the completion of the event, please submit an expenditure account details (see an example)
- Lessons and reports: Sharing lessons and experiences from your community events and activities are useful for all of us. Once your proposed activity is done, please take time to document them (preferably on wiki) and share a link at the . CIS-A2K will also be glad to publish them as a blog-post under your name and circulate them in our newsletter to the wider Wikimedia community.