- Whatever Clean linking is. It seems that [[pagename| ]] is not equivalent to the corresponding clean link.
- The links to "Special:RecentChanges" (with capital "C") at Clean linking#Internal clean linking: fail. Should it be "Special:Recentchanges"? [[User:Gangleri|Gangleri | T | Th]] 21:40, 2004 Nov 16 (UTC)
fixed the mistakes. Thx Gangleri. MattisManzel 13:32, 10 Feb 2005 (UTC)
MattisManzel 16:28, 15 December 2005 (UTC): I use clean linking on wiki-nodes since quite a while now. I use as far as possible the camel-case word WikiNode, (clean linked wiki-node) as the pagename. Only on the engine docu-wiki it has to be wikinode, for all other engines it works with camel-case. Consequently the page title here should be CleanLinking. I hadn't been that far yet when I made it.
Here's what's at the top of the page:
Why is it like that? What should it be instead? I'm very confused...
And, it mentions near links, but that's a red link...What's a near link? It doesn't say...o.O???
- This old page does not even speak about any Wikimedia page based on MediaWiki. It has been left unmaintained (and not even following our conventions.
- My opinion is that it was copied verbatim from an old MeatBall page and left behind. I added a correct way to translate the initial part and minor cleanups of these extremely bad page supposed to speak about "cleaning" a wiki page to ease its reading or maintenance, but I think it should just be marked as old and archived, given the complete lack of interest on it...
- I'm not even shure that what is reported here really applies to the other wikis presented here which may have developed their own conventions since long ! verdy_p (talk) 22:56, 3 March 2014 (UTC)